Horrid Migraine making me want to eat bad things

Aww thanks hugybear!! I took them with a coffee this morning and i have always said that caffeine helps my migraines and people have always told me off for having caffeine when suffering from them, it's so hard to convince people that i actually think it helps! But now i know i'm not mad in thinking this!! Hurray! Been drinking fizzy water all afternoon too so hopefully that's doing the trick too. Many thanks for your advice, it's greatly appreciated! Just been looking up the Zomig that Starlight mentioned earlier and it looks good so will mention it to the dr next time i go. I've had other triptans before, maxmelt thing being one of them but the wafers tasted like battery acid to me and made me feel really dizzy and sick so just assumed all triptans would have the same affect but looks like there are others i can possibly try xx

Hey Emma,

Feeling much better today thank you :D Had a bit of another headache tonight at work but took the last of my migraine pain killers and that got rid of it finally!! So hurray, looks like i'm mended at last!! :bliss:

Thanks for everyones support and advice, i'm going to ask my dr next time i see him about the Zomig xx

Back