It's THAT problem again........not expecting much of a loss tomorrow!!

Ms R

Its been 6 days since my system was last on the move and that only happened as a result of taking 2 Dulcolax which gave me really bad pains and the runs....all whilst I was in work!!!

I've now had to take 1 tablet this morning which is agains the prescribed way to take it as they say take it at night. I have taken it this morning with the hope of it working tonight or early hours to avoid another day in the bathroom all day at work!!!

This, for me, has to be the worst side effect of this diet, it makes me feel bloated, fat, uncomfortable, lots of pain and it's very stressfull too. I hate taking medication so that is also stressing me out that I have to have these tablets.

So as a result of this....and the fact that I've been really really bad with drinking my water this last week (well since it's gone really cold), I don't think I will have lost much if at all anything tomorrow when I get weighed. I am struggling to drink my water which isn't me normally but I'm just so cold (even sitting with a hot water bottle on my back in work now to try and keep warm), drinking cold water is just making me feel even more cold. I have made an effort to drink lots more peppermint tea so hopefully getting more fluids into my body that way and I'm on my 2nd litre of water of the day. I'm trying to be positive but it's so hard.

Anyway, will see how it goes.

:cry:

Oh, Ms R, you are having such a tough time. Can't help you at all with your problem. Is it worth giving LT a ring directly, they have a doctor there you can talk to at all times.

I can sympathise with feeling cold as I have noticed that particularily this week since the weather's turned chillier. I'm also not get through as much water as I was.

I hope you do much better than you think tomorrow on your weigh in as a boost.

Best wishes.

Ms R I am in exactly the same position as you! Mine moved on Monday and then didnt until Saturday when I took senocoyt and they didnt work so I have to take a load of Movicol sachets to get moving. I suffer from Diverticulitis and I have been in great form for the past few months but since I have been on this diet (3 weeks today) my bowel has been badly affected, so today I have decided to re-feed as I cant and allow myself to be admited back to hospital which is what normally happens when I suffer with this. I wanted to stay at this diet for another 2 weeks and get a total of 2 stone off but thats not gonna happen now :( I am so so disappoined but I cant make myself ill at the same time as my health is slightly more important. So I know what your going through, I have stuck to this diet very well but being constipated all the time is not good and taking thoe sachets have citric acid in them so they would be affecting my ketosis too so I'm in a no win situation. I hope you get sorted hun xxx

Aww thank you BM, I hope so too but won't be too disappointed if its not great because I know that next week I'll have a big loss.

Thanks for the tip Shediver, I'll bear it in mind. The Dulcolax do normally work but I've only taken 1 instead of 2 today so I hope to be feeling better tomorrow.

Aww poor you Patricia32, thats awful, I'm so sorry. You are right to look aft your health though, hopefully you will keep the weight off you have lost which is over half what you wanted to lose so maybe a low calorie, portion controlled healthy eating plan will get you safely to where you want to be.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your journey :) i emailed my slimming world consultant to tell her im coming back on Wednesday evening and she was so lovely to me so fingers crossed I'll be ok xxx

Back