i'm poorly

geordiegirl

got the flu and my meds i 've been taking have knocked me out of ketosis :cry:

i'm hoping i'm over the worst of it , but i'm thinking i will have to start strict induction again to get back in won't i ???

really feel like i need food to build me back up , cos i've ate nothing since sunday apart from a bit salad and a few bits of chicken but the thought of meat and fat at the mo makes me feel yuk , any ideas ????

I would say eat what you fancy til your firing on all cylinders again Jo. You can keep carbs fairly low say 50-70g per day until you feel fine to cut them down again... this way you'll get back into ketosis quickly & won't have horrendous carb withdrawals either (ie Atkins flu).

Hope you feel much better soon. xx

Ah, poor Jo, you eat what you need to darling, get well soon love.

hope you get better soon. I managed to get sugar free meds

hope you're feeling better hun x x x :p

i feel a bit better today , i've managed some prawns and salad for lunch ,

hopefully the worst is behind me , didn't help i had to go to work when i was really ill , i should have been resting , but got a rubbish employer , so was easier just to go in

thanks for the well wishes xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't go into work if you're feeling crap hun, you won't get any thanks for it cos my employers just the same x

Hope you feel better soon hun x

Awww hope you feel better very soon. Don't worry too much about the food while you are under par - just go for it when you feel better x

Morning Jo, how are you today love?

i'm a lot better thanks

i can "think" straight again , my head was full of flu i couldn't even think what day of the week it was

i'm off for the long weekend now , so happy days

hope you all have a lovely weekend , thanks again for the concern xxxx

been weighed today , down 2 lb's

yayayayayaya , being poorly has a upside LOL

Hope your feeling better soon x

LOL

Morning Jo, how was the weekend?

weekend was good thanks , love banks hols, lots of bbq's and yummy food :)

did you enjoy your weekend jim ????

Yes thanks love, I had a great time, consumed way too much alcohol and food. ;)

Back