I'm really excited :D

Hubby has this morning booked our weekend break to Prague to celebrate my 30th Birthday!

We are going for 2 nights & my babies will be staying with a good friend for the weekend.

I am already in my head planning outfits, haha

I can not wait - but its 15 weeks away yet so unfortunatly I am going to have to be a little patient :p

I LOVE Prague! We went last Christmas and it was -14'c and didn't stop snowing the whole time we were there! It was beautiful.

I was thinking off taking hubby to Prague for his xmas present leaving the 27th december for a few days it sounds like you would recommend that time of year am I right.

I love snow so that would be a great bonus.

Have a great time gtbtd :D

I would recommend it, BUT, it wouldn't surprise me if flights were delayed and things. We were lucky, ours was only delayed for an hour or so but it could have been worse! They seemed quite prepared for snow mind so had the trucks digging out the runway.

All the Christmas markets were lovely with yummy cakes and things :eek:

And you've got to try goulash and dumplings!

sounds yum

I wouldnt mind the delay if I could see a good reason for it . I was stuck in spain after the volcano first went off so it cant be any worse than that nightmare :eek:

Would you recommend the hotel you stayed in I have been looking but there is so many to choose from :eek::D

thanks

I LOVE Prague! We went last Christmas and it was -14'c and didn't stop snowing the whole time we were there! It was beautiful.

You must go up the funicular railway to petrin and up to the tower! you get amazing views of the city on a clear day. I found the castle expensive to see all the rooms but the grounds are free to walk around and the cathedral is free but there may be a long line.

The tram service is so cheap and gets you from a-b in next to no time at all. No need for a txi, even at night there are night trams.

What part of town are you staying in? Xx

Thanks for the tips Allie.

We are going the week before xmas & I can't wait for the markets. That's one of the reason's I choose Prague:D

We are about a 10 min walk from the old town - staying in a gorgeous hotel called Hotel King's Cross.

So would you get a tram from the airport to there then? I am sure its about an hour from the airport though ??

my H proposed to me naked in an hotel room in prague pmsl We went in february & had snow it was -10 altho it didn't seem that cold was lovely.

I agree with the trams we stayed about 15mins outside town in hotel duo but I'm sure u'll get cheaper in town. The nighclubs were free altho weird music...

Back