I'm ridiculous..and angry...and foolish... and...

Mares

I'm nuts...!!!

But right now I'm cryin' cos my 'crisps' didn't turn out right...!!:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

I was so looking forward to having a go at an actual recipe using my pack, read the instructions, then they just turned out gooey, chewy and vile... so I've plummetted into complete despair!!!!

Now I have MAJOR emotional binge trigger too... :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

I know it sounds stupid.. but I feel so frustrated!! Plus I wasted my whole pack now so have missed out on that too!!

*throws self on bed and wails*

Today was going along so well too......

WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Mares x x

Today is still going well.
I could never make anything from the cd packs. Imagine what Gordon Ramsey could do LOL
Laugh it off, write it off and have another pack quick before your tempted to eat.xx

I have never tried to make anything from a pack as I know I would **** it up!
Don't worry babe, just have a normal shake and be done with it,#CharX

(((Mares))) Sorry about your crisps. It took me three goes to get them right.

I dont think I'll be tempted to make anything out of any of my packs I have only had 4 and to be honest I find them difficult enough to drink I dont think that I could eat them. Not yet anyway :)

To be honest the crisps are vile even when they work , far too salty and concentrated and nuking the packs makes them less nuritious , and psycologically I have never thought it was a good idea to be eating 'crisps' for me as it just reinforces my old addixtions (I love crisps and could cheerfully eat 24 bags in a day given the chanceLOL!) So my advice is dont bother and I'm with everyone else here, have another pack, and remember to ask your cdc for a couple extra to have in store for such disasters.
chin up xxx

Don't worry mares I've turned a soup into 'hot snot' with physillium husks and turned a choc tetra into lumpy congealed goop trying to achieve a mousse!! I can 'mousse' on occasions and have been know to 'porridge' so hang in there and once you've got spares you don't feel so bad!!:D bb x

Do you mind me asking how on earth you manage to do this ive never even heard of it

The recipes are at the top of the forum pinkprincess. You are only supposed to cook one pack a day at most.

I can understand other people being concerned about eating crisps and chocolate fudge etc as I do have similar concerns but TBH if it keeps me going it's all good. Hasn't tempted me into having "real" crisps or chocolate yet and I've had lots of cravings for real food.

It took me loads of trys 2 get it right, i find i have to cook my crisps for longer than suggeated to get them how i want them, and i could never get the consistency right either! lol xxx

The recipes are at the top of the forum pinkprincess. You are only supposed to cook one pack a day at most.

I can understand other people being concerned about eating crisps and chocolate fudge etc as I do have similar concerns but TBH if it keeps me going it's all good. Hasn't tempted me into having "real" crisps or chocolate yet and I've had lots of cravings for real food.

Thanks a mill Im just thinking it might just manage to keep the wolf from the door on an emergency day ;)

To be honest the crisps are vile even when they work , far too salty and concentrated and nuking the packs makes them less nuritious , and psycologically I have never thought it was a good idea to be eating 'crisps' for me as it just reinforces my old addixtions (I love crisps and could cheerfully eat 24 bags in a day given the chanceLOL!) So my advice is dont bother and I'm with everyone else here, have another pack, and remember to ask your cdc for a couple extra to have in store for such disasters.
chin up xxx

I hear you there I could actually sit down with a massive bag and eat every single one of them but they are the old days not anymore when i come off this im hoping to find comfort in FRUIT hehe lol

chin up xxx

I find the chick n mush r very salty, yet the veg r good, with a bit of tabasco sauce, which we can have. I micro mine anywhere up 2 2and a half mins, and my microwave is a 900wat. So its all down 2 trying and testing. x x x x

Back