I'm rumbling!!

k8te

My stomach is rumbling and i feel so hungry today :( Already had 1 litre of water and having my first shake now, which usually i dont have until lunchtime. I am also working today, so thinking it may be wise to add a meal, as again unsure of new working area and if they have somewhere to mix a shake! So was thinking of chicken breast, cucumber, lettuce. Could i have a boiled egg and maybe a little cheese?? Was dreaming of a cheese roll last night, and starting to to doubt everything, someone please kick in up the bum!! x x

Thanks Sarah, i will have a very small bit of cheese. I am working with adolescents today in a inpatient MH setting, so pretty sure i will have to have therapeutic meals with them, so this way at least i can eat my food, instead of the NHS's and hopefully do as little damage as possible x

I woke up starving at 6 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep for a while. . . luckily, I managed to ignore it for long enough to glugg down a cuppa and loads of water and now it's not so bad! Phew! Roll on 12 for my shake!! Must be a hungry day today!! xx

My stomach is rumbling so much today!!! I too was starving this morning, had my shake at 8am, 2 pints of water and a cup of tea and I am still starving!!! I really have to wait to have my soup till at least 12:30, but would rather wait till 1:30-2pm!

Ladies I split my shakes to two, even the soups. I worked out that each meal is double CD, so I have 6 meals, and with 3L water I am always full.

For Example Yesterday, I had my half of my vanilla shake with coffee, in the morning, then kept drinking water for two hours, then I had the other half. Then I had my bar with tea, all of it ( it is all mine :D), and by the evening I was ok to just half all my mushroom soup, and I was not hungry.

Must be something in the air today then! As i am still hungry :cry: Really contemplating doing something else! Really dont understand as been in ketosis since day 2, what is going on!!! x

Ladies I split my shakes to two, even the soups. I worked out that each meal is double CD, so I have 6 meals, and with 3L water I am always full.

For Example Yesterday, I had my half of my vanilla shake with coffee, in the morning, then kept drinking water for two hours, then I had the other half. Then I had my bar with tea, all of it ( it is all mine :D), and by the evening I was ok to just half all my mushroom soup, and I was not hungry.

What a great idea! Going to try this today! Thanks :) xx

What a great idea! Going to try this today! Thanks :) xx

Hope it works for you, time to go window shopping, and see what fit outfit I will buy in feww months.

I'm halfway through day 3 - I'm thinking this is where the hard bit starts! Days 1 and 2 were fine but have been getting quite hungry this morning. Just had a bar for lunch so feeling ok. A bit meh that all I have left for today is a soup. But no pain no gain! (Or loss rather?!)

chicken salad is perfect, I'd honestly use this time we're not eating to lose the taste for foods that put weight on and cheese is up there at the top. xxx

I'm halfway through day 3 - I'm thinking this is where the hard bit starts! Days 1 and 2 were fine but have been getting quite hungry this morning. Just had a bar for lunch so feeling ok. A bit meh that all I have left for today is a soup. But no pain no gain! (Or loss rather?!)

This is my day 3 too really, as I cheated monday and tuesday a little :eek: I'm feeling hungry again after my shake, but reckon i'll feel much better tomorrow! I'm kind of getting used to having a slight hunger, it's only when it starts to hurt, and I feel sick that I worry! xx

Meeee tooooo! I was starving yesterday, or maybe I just wanted something nice to Eat! Struggled BIG TIME!

Back