I'm sad. SW is not going well at all for me

Hi becksjayne, i've looked at your menu and it has 3 HX B's on there because you had 2 Alpen light bars. I dont eat these so i've never looked them up. Can you have 2 as a HX or should it just be 1.

you're allowed 2 alpen light bars for HEX B as far as i'm aware? I hope thats the case lol.

yes i could stop syn saving as much. i might eat 10 a day and eat toally normally at the weekend and just have some wine at the weekend so its not food and wine extra.

the only reason i thought i could syn save and still lose weight is because on WW i used to save 4 points a day for weekend food and drink and that never affected my losses at all and i figured it would be the same.

thanks

As I said I save my syns for the weekend & just have about 5 syns a day mid week & I've reached target.

Yep it is two Alpen Lights for 1 hexb.

I'll be interested to see how you get on;)

You could make stuff with soya mince, theres a really nice one that I often use (I am not a veggie but its cheaper than beef!) and TVP is free on red and EE days. As is Tofu. So its very possible to get some variety in there with the quorn without cutting it out altogether!

Some good advice in these replies, but I just wanted to mention a couple of things that can account for staying around the same weight for a while despite following the plan.

Firstly, rather than your body having reached a weight it wants to be, you might just be at a 'set point'. Research has shown that there are certain weights our bodies stick at for some time quite naturally, whether we are on the way up or on the way down. Did this happen to you when you were putting on the weight? If so, it's possible you're at another set point just now, and your body will eventually start moving again when it wants to. Frustrating, but if you keep following the plan it'll happen. :)

Secondly, I was interested to see you mention that your body-monitor scales are showing a lower fat percentage despite the lack of overall weight decrease. Another frustrating thing that happens sometimes is that when fat is lost from your fat cells, it's sometimes replaced temporarily by fluid because the cells don't like losing volume. They try to stay the same size as long as possible. This is why you sometimes see inch loss despite the scales staying the same.

Eventually the cells let go of the fluid, and then you see a sudden drop-down on the scales that doesn't seem to make sense!

Just another couple of possibilities to bear in mind. :)

Back