Im saying bye for now

I have found it really hard i dont know why first time was a walk in the park ever since iv found it so hard start and cant carry on oh gets anoid because he thinks im not seriouse i would say re start when you feel ready and focused xxx

im not putting pressure on myself...ive already lost just about 3 stone and havent really recognised that yet.

it is alot of weight and the rest will follow when IM ready.

but in the mean time im going to stalk these forums i love my mini's addiction!

Hi,

Don't be down on yourself! This is definitely a head diet - and you need to be mentally up for it. I would give you one word of advice join a slimming club like weight watchers or something, and whatever you do, please don't undo all your hard work!

Keep healthy, and cut your portion sizes, at least if you stay the same weight as you are now you will feel more positive. If the pounds pile on then you will feel worse!

I know how easily I can pile on a few pounds, so even though you are taking a back step from TFR, don't throw in the towel on your health and well being.

Why not find another area in minimins to keep posting with people who are following a healthy diet plan?

Good Luck :)

thanks for the advice but im not following sw or ww. i hate those types of diets i can eat eaily and healthly at home!

im going to do LT refeed days 4 - 7 over and over for a few weeks just to get back into the right headspace then get back onto TFR!

hey hun sorry your leaving, but your not a failure... you have to be in the mind set to do this completely believe me iv been on that many diets b4 finding this 1 and my weight has always been up and down... just give yourself some head space and when your ready it will just click and whatever you decide to do you`l do it 100%.. good luck hun xx

Back