Im Scared!

HI all,
Atkins is going really well and i havent been compelled to cheat once, theres just no need! However i did a week of TFR and started Atkins straight after, im now frigntened to get weighed as i feel that because ive been eating i surely must have put weight on! Not gonna get weighed until next tue morning that will be a full week on atkins but im very apprehensive! Anyone else come straight off TFR onto Atkins and been fine let me know.
Thanks
Danielle x

Danielle, I would wait till tuesday (rather I will advise YOU to wait till tuesday but id be straight on the scales - im a scaleaholic :) )
Ive not idea how much it changes but best of luck for tuesday!!!!
xxxx

Thanks Vicky, in a way im dying to get on the scales but think i need to give it at least a week to let my body adjust. Ill let you know how i get on.
Danielle

drink loads and loads of water to flush yourself out, chick. it fills you up and i know its boring but i sit at my mac all day and have a glass always full of water on the go and drink a big glug every 15 minutes or so.

Danielle - im dying to know for you lol x. damn this scale obsession :D

Ah well, that's all part of eating disorders Danielle, isn't it love.

I HAVE to weigh every day, even when I'n not on any diet! Sad, I know ;)

Do you know jim someone asked me how it had gone and that they were thinking of doing it and i told them just to be careful, it makes you frightened to eat anything afterwards thats part of the reason i didnt do it for longer than a week. It might just be me and my frame of mind but thats the way it made me feel.
Ive done the right thing now though and switched to atkins lets just hope it works for me.
Danielle

good luck for your weigh in

hopefully all will be well, im the same as vicky on the scales everyday - bad obession
x

we've all been scaleaholics at one time or another. I'm as guilty as thee rest of you. Thankfully these days I just go by my belt. :)

Do you know jim someone asked me how it had gone and that they were thinking of doing it and i told them just to be careful, it makes you frightened to eat anything afterwards

I can totally understand that Danielle, I was frightened to come out of induction and into OWL initially.

ive had a sneaky peek at the scales today and im down a pound, only a pound but this is only day 4, im very relieved as i thought i might have put weight on, its given me the encouragement to carry on!
Not gonna get weighed now until tuesday morning.
Danielle

Brilliant Danielle - see you thought you might put on after TFR :D
Kepp up the good work - i bet its given you a boost xxx

Now that's good news love, I'm so pleased Danielle.

Back