Im seeing black spots!

glitzybug

Hey guys!
Just wondering is anyone else suffering from this....seeing black spots? It doesnt just happen when I am walking...I was sitting at the table this morning and could see lots of black spots in front of me. Its been happening all week and getting worse. I am drinking 3 litres of water a day so that shouldnt be causing it.
Can anyone help me with this as its starting to bother me.
Thanks,
Glitzy X

Heya Glitzy,
Not to worry you, but just pop to your doctor and get your bloodpressure tested..I use to happen to me long before LT, and it turned out I had High blood pressure..Not saying that, thats why your getting them..But get it checked anyway..
Hope your feeling well other wise..

The last time I had that I was pregnant and I was suffering from low blood presure.

I agree with the above poster and get it checked. I had to stop doing a VLCD because of a problem linked to this, its better to be safe.

As a migraine sufferer when I get black spots in front of my eyes it's a sign that a migraine is starting but no idea what it means for you

Have u thought about checking ur blood sugar levels? It may b a sign that they r too low? X

Back