I'm shrinking Yeah!!!!1

jason0411

Started to get a bit worried cos my loose tummy which hangs down when I do the old press ups looked smaller.
Thought I must have put on a ton of weight but when I got the scales I found I was still 3lbs under target. So the only conclusion I could come to is my skin is finally starting to go back.
So I will keep on crunching that gut and doing the plank, and of course press ups to keep the shoulders toned and hopefully despite my advancing years should get it back.

So don't give up hope with yer baggy bits sometimes they do go back.
I look in the mirror now and not only do I recognise the slim bloke looking back but I think I quite fancy him. LOL:rolleyes:

hmmm i've been panicking because now i'm losing weight my boobs appear to be sagging :( Beginning to think maybe they were always sagging.. just maybe my belly acted as a support lol

Not quite sure why i'm discussing saggy boobs with a guy!!! But what the hell!

Hi Jason,

I do believe that it takes a two months for every stone you lose for the skin to shrink back as I do see the change in myself as well.

Love Mini xxx

hmmm i've been panicking because now i'm losing weight my boobs appear to be sagging :( Beginning to think maybe they were always sagging.. just maybe my belly acted as a support lol

Not quite sure why i'm discussing saggy boobs with a guy!!! But what the hell!

Hi Kirstin,

I have always heard that wearing a proper fitting bra is essential, more so when the weight is coming off !

Love Mini xxx

ooooh should have guessed i'd get a comment like that shouldn't i.... think ur arms may ache after 24/7 boob holding though jason.. although just think what it would do for ur muscles!

Mini.. at mo i have the right fit bra.. but of course that will hopefully need to change when i finally lose a bit more weight of them!!!

I am always up for a challenge and looking for people to help so I would give it my all. Purely in an unselfish manner of course as I have no interest at all in womens breasts.

Back