I'm smiling

joh117

I have just seen a work collegue that I do see regularly he used to be my boss 7 years ago.

He said to me Hi Jo then said no thats wrong I should be calling you skinny Jo!!

Made me smile it is Go Blue for Mens Cancer day and I am in my size 10 jeans and size 8 blue top and I feel a million dollars.

Just had a nectarine for a snack the first I have had in I dont know how long. It was so nice. I am really enjoying management and I am been very careful not to have too much fruit. I am having 2 portions a day

Jo

No wonder you are smiling - how lovely.
You must feel on top of the world, and you thoroughly deserve to feel great with such an amazing loss - well done.
oooo a nectarine... DROOL (oh for the taste of something fresh and tangy....)

Hello, or should I say Skinny JO?

I imagine you loved the lovely comments and being able to wear your pick of Blues

Take Care Sam

:wow:Size 8 top and Size 10 Jeans!!!:party0023:

Well done and you deserve the lovely compliments!!!

You must be feeling on top of the world Missy. What a fab comment and from a man as well.

How are you getting on with the new LLC and food?

xx

You must be feeling on top of the world Missy. What a fab comment and from a man as well.

How are you getting on with the new LLC and food?

xx

BB

I am getting on very well with the new LLC so glad I made the move across. And the food I am loving the food and trying all these new fruits and veg. The flavours are just so intense.

Get weighed tomorrow be interesting to see if I have lost anymore. I am really happy with the way I look and the clothes size so would like to try and stay the same. Wont kick myself if I have lost a bit more but dont want to be loosing too much more IYKWIM

Had my hair cut on sat and gone from a long style to a short funky style. I am loving the compliments I am getting. Feel like a new woman LOL

How are you finding it BB? Soon onto being able to cook the veg. Think I will try the ratatouille recipe in the book

J

Back