Im so annoyed with myself.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I cant wait to be slim, 18 January 2008 Social URL.

1. I cant wait to be slim

I cant wait to be slim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been on the cd diet only for 4 days, and I was feeling so hungry that I have let myself down ( as I always do ) I have eaten.
    I have had some cooked salmon and a diet dinner. I thought I was so determined to stick with it. I am hoping that it hopefully will not affect me. I just wish that I could stick to it. There are so many of you who have done brilliantly on the cd diet. I will be going back on it tommorow but I know I will have mucked it up. Sorry to keep going on but I am really disapointed with myself xx :mad::(:mad:

mustdoit likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya,

I reckon you should just put it to the back of your mind and start again. You will still lose this week prob. Just dont do it again!!

4. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You sound like me a few days ago hun. Don't beat yourself up about it and get back on it straight away.

5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Im sure it will be fine none of us are prefect.At least you are getting on with it & not giving up.

6. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey it could have been worse, it could have been chocolate, its really not that bad. At least u know that bingeing dosen't make u feel any better.
    Good luck :)

7. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    You are doing the right thing hun draw your line and start again .keep posting when you get the urge to slip or play some games in the arcade xxxx you can do it just dont dwell on the past think of the future xxxx

8. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    get back on your horse !!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.