Step 1 Sole Source + I'm so bored of it all today

I've been absolutely starving for the last few days alright. I knocked the gym on the head for a few days starting yesterday as I was tired too. Was going to bed at 9.30 and falling asleep straight away. My concentration at work was also shot like the first week of the diet. I'm going away (home) for the weekend so won't be near a gym but I'm not in a hotel or anything so I can work away with the shakes and bars and see what this week brings. Yes I'm SS+ btw. I'd like to stay on it for another few weeks and just shift those final 10 lbs before I move up the steps. I'm in no rush to finish Cambridge though so I'll happily take my time going up through the steps. I could see myself using the bars / tetras long term for the odd meal repalcement. I was even thinking in the car this morning could I do the 5:2 diet long term having Cambridge products two days a week?

I am with you on seeing the products being a long term meal replacement. I know that when it comes to breakfast there isn't much I like and I never like getting up earlier to make sure I have any so having bars and shakes for my first meal of the day is something I can see myself doing. I am dredding the later steps where you actually have to have food for breakfast!!!! I might see if there is an alternative my consultant can suggest.

The packs are addictive because they are so easy!!!!

I have had 2 proper attempts at CWP - the first a complete success I lost 5 stone off the bat in about 10 weeks - maintained and got knocked up, which precipitated the second which went ok, but I knew how to "work the programme" to my favour and well I am back again for a third so that may tell you something.

I think when you commit to the diet 100% head down and white knuckle it, then this is a great plan, what it doesnt do is teach us to make the right choices, only we can do that for ourselves. Crap as that is.

So - less training, more water, keep the focus do a few more weeks and see how you go!

The point is, this becomes a lifestyle after a while!

Back