im so brave

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gill-cdthing, 22 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i have been terrified of the dentist for years but i had hypnosis almost two years ago and it realyhelped, and i could do fillings and such like with minimum fuss, but today i had root canal treatment and yes there was some slight discomfort but it certainly didnt hurt, im so impressed with myself i never thought i could do it, and i didnt stuff my face with food in a panic attack in the days leading upto it, so im happy,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Aaawww. Well done. Had a few done myself. So much better when he doesn't tell what he's doing until he's done it :)

Brave girl :)

4. Gill-cdthing

thanks, i did tell him i want no real details, cos i had a visin of him saying im just gonna cut this nerve !!!! just tell me when its nearly done lol, he is such a good dentist,

5. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yey!!! go you!!! gold star!!! :D:D:D

I might have to go have some lovely root canal treatment..do tell me...now it's all over, what do they actually do?? I'd rather know. I hate it when they drill forever and they don't tell you when it's almost over!! aaaaargh!!!

6. Gill-cdthing

it just felt like a filling, and i didnt want to knwo what he was doing so im not sure about the bit where they removed the nerve so i cant help you lol,

7. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

I am a sad person but i LOVE and i really mean LOVE going to the dentist...i went 20 times last year (i had to - loadsa work required - dont ask) but yeh it was great

Love the smell, the chair, the atmos...and i aint being sarky

However, i have a serious phobia too and i know how horrible it is

WELL DONE

Ivy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.