Im so chuffed!

Babynurse

Ive just come back from Sainsbury's cos I really wanted a red nose!!, anyway, I also picked up a lovely top, one of those creased button up tops with cute short sleeves in a size 16. I looked at the 18 and it looked big so I thought, what the heck, I'll slim into it.
Ive just tried it on and its fits!! This is such an achievement for me as Ive got big boobs and a big bum & cant always get tops to fit.
Bring on the sunshine & warmer spring days cos I cant wait to wear it!!

Keep shakin,

Babynurse xx
:D:D:D

Im sooo pleased for you! Cant wait to feel like that. Its these things that spur us on isnt. Well done!!!!

Well done hunni!!!! iv got humungus boobs and find tops are my enemy!!

U must feel fab getting into a 16! i hope the sun shines soon for u so u can show off or it will be too big!!

xxxx

Well done you. Great feeling going down the sizes. Good for you and keep up the good work.

Well done...roll on summer when you'll be even tinier yay

Dont ya just love this diet! Roll on the size 14!!! Well done you!

new clothes

well done, it nice when you really see the change. And new clothes are essential, and soooooooooo nice:)
Its gooc to buy insentice clothes, not necessarily at great expence. I live George at Asda and Matalan have some really nice stuff in at the moment. I will be having some of my clothes altered especially some lovely summer dresses.

hi, thats one of the great things about this diet, you drop a dress size in no time at all. well done

Well done honey! It's the best feeling isn't it?! Especially when your convinced you're not quite there yet. Roll on slim summer!!

Im sure you feel amazing honey :D Well done :D

Well done, dropping a dress size is a great motivation. Keep up the good work. Your be shopping again soon enough for more clothes. Size 14 this time though

Nikki xx

It is a wonderful feeling when you convince yourself in the supermarket that it won't fit but the next size does look a bit on the big side, so you take it home and it fits like a glove and looks really slimming, so a big WELL DONE YOU, keep up the good work.

Jo x

Well done on your size 16! Feels good doesn't it? And I bet you look fab!

Claire xx

Back