I'm so dissappointed

THAI CHILLI

Week 3 -0:eek:

Don't worry...as I said to you tonight you will lose next week :D

Thank you so much for your support bex,hope next week I will

i know how you feel. im in week 20 been on the program 100% and this week i put on 2 lbs, no idea why, im hoping for mega loss next week. every week i have loss between 2-4 lbs on average. no idea what my body is up to

hAVE YOU MEASURED YOURSELF!!!!!

Go do it, cos you might have lost inches instead! Try on something that was tight, and you might be pleasently suprised. Lots of us here STS or like me only a pound gone, but there is no way living off what we are that you CAN'T lose weight!

same here hon (am week 10) - I only lost half a pound at my weigh-in last night :sigh:
but to cheer us up we had our body fat percentage done and that was so good :)
It's not always about the number on the scales ~ but I am right with you on the disappointment......It's a matter of turning that feeling into something positive.
It was just my turn to have a small one - last 2 weks have both been 4 lbs.
Have set myself the challenge of losing more than half a pound next week LOL :scale:
Have a good week x

Hi Chilli

Don't stress too much about it. Have a look at my losses and you will see its very varied. I am very happy at this point in the diet if I loose 3lbs a week. The weeks I lost 1lb and .5lb I did not even cheat, I put it down the .5lb to me starting to exercise and the 1lb week was pmt.
Keep going hun 3lbs is still a great loss.

Keep smiling :D

hi :wave_cry:
i know how you feel
i had my third weigh in last night and only lost 1/2 lb :cry:
its a bit deppressing when everyone else had big losses yet again
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Making myself better

I'm watching Jamie Oliver cooking, that's makes me feel better as I am starving .

Back