Im so excited!....

I feel like today I've broken through a mental barrier.
I started this diet just over 4 months ago in the high 17's and this morning when I went on the scales I saw a 12!!!!!!!! :party0038:
This to me is MASSIVE.
I was always 12 stone something and was married this size so getting back here after six years is really emotional!
I'm going further though, want to be 11st, so another 1st 13lb to go!
Thanks to all of you who post as this keeps me going... xx

Fantastic Deb well done, I bet you have a smile on your face all day...and so you should.

Well done you have done great, not long now till you will be in the 11's!!

I feel like today I've broken through a mental barrier.
I started this diet just over 4 months ago in the high 17's and this morning when I went on the scales I saw a 12!!!!!!!! :party0038:
This to me is MASSIVE.

This IS a massive loss - not just to you. I'm not surprised you feel so thrilled. I am totally thrilled for you too.

Onwards and downwards!

That is a fantastic achievement. You quite rightly should feel over the moon. :D

WELL DONE - I can't wait for a few months time when I hope to be in the same position.

What an achievement!!!!!

Well done! I hope that my losses are as great! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal in no time!

u kno wot debs? that post is what is gonna keep me going today. i've been feeling so down over the weekend but reading that just made me realise that this cn be done (i have similar weight to lose)

CONGRATULATIONS! u've made me feel emotional 2!!!;)

Thats fantastic, well done you. Pat yourself on the back from me!!!

Love

Deb you've done brilliantly :clap: very well done

Wow Deb that's FANTASTIC hat an inspiration you are and WELL DONE!!!!!!!

Absolutely fabulous, what a wonderful feeling, well done!!!

Georgie
x

Back