im so happy

dinkymonkey

cambridge counsellor
helllo everyone

i had my second weigh in today and ive lost another 6lbs wich makes a total of 18lbs in 2 weeks:D :D :D

i am so happy i really dident think i could do it, the 1st week and even cirtain situations now have been hard but your all right it does get easyer!!!

i can even cook a meal and not even be bothered by eating it which was a major issue for me as i love cooking (and eating it after lol).

This diet really is amazing!!!:D :D :D

Well done, excellent weight loss ! It isn't easy cooking for others so its great that you have got your head round that !

Well done you :clap: its such a great feeling stepping on the scales on this diet!! Keep up your good work

xx

well done you, and it will keep falling off, just stick with it.

Very Well Done!

I had my first weigh in today and lost 12lbs, so hope I can follow in your footsteps and lose another 6lbs next week!!

Well done to you also Kerry

xx

well done kerry.
There was times i nearly had someting to eat but thought that the food wouldent taste good enouth to compensate for the feeling of dissapointment i would have with myself after.

helllo everyone

i had my second weigh in today and ive lost another 6lbs wich makes a total of 18lbs in 2 weeks:D :D :D

i am so happy i really dident think i could do it, the 1st week and even cirtain situations now have been hard but your all right it does get easyer!!!

i can even cook a meal and not even be bothered by eating it which was a major issue for me as i love cooking (and eating it after lol).

This diet really is amazing!!!:D :D :D

Congratulations on your 18lbs. in 2 weeks:clap:

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

Very Well Done!

I had my first weigh in today and lost 12lbs, so hope I can follow in your footsteps and lose another 6lbs next week!!

Congrautlations Kerry, 12lbs. is brill:)

Well done:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Back