Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm so hungry :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by couteaux, 17 June 2007 Social URL.

1. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    How have you all done so well? I'm on day 5 and thought I should be bouncing around the house with extra energy and be feeling no hunger today, it's so much worse than day 3 and 4. I've just made my OH and son a big batch of foods so I don't have to face cooking every night, but it's all so tempting. The thought of just shakes for the next few weeks is so miserable.

How have you done it?

*Rumble rumble*

Amy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    If I feel hungry I have a cup of hot water by the time I have drank it the hunger has usually gone, I find the hot water works best for me......!
    Be strong ...it will pass and then you will be buzzing.

4. very_determind_this_time

very_determind_this_time Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    day 3 was soooo easy for me!

Day 5 was my killer! i struggled!

Dont worry, i am on day 9 and it does get so much better

i lost 10llbs the fist week, keep doing it!

its amazing!
    x

5. lukiesgirl

lukiesgirl ICC

Just checked my journal.
    Day 1-3 fainting, starvig, horrendous!
    Day 4 a little better but still hungry
    Day 5 felt like I had the flu, generally rotten
    Day 6 and 7 feel brighter but hungry if i leave it too long between packs

Week 2: Much easier an not hungry much.

I'm now on Week 5. It's my AAM week but I dont really want food. Manage on just water all day and about 5pm I suddenly realise I haven't had a pack and I then have to somehow fit four in!

So don't worry it really does get better :)

6. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Aw poor you hun!

It does get better i promise and the rewards are tremendous - better than you can ever ever ever imagine!!

For me it was two weeks before i got that well being sensation - and it was well worth waiting for.

And to see yourself transform in front of the mirror is worth a million times more than any food!! Trust me!!

I would have paid tens of thousands of pounds if someone told me they could make me a size 10. And lo and behold i did it for a fraction of that!!! A bit of willpower is all it took.

I feel like i've won the lottery after losing 6 stone plus. It's changed my life beyond belief.

This "slight" hunger will not kill you. It won't even hurt you. You'll just find it uncomfortable for a little while.

Stick with it.... a new you is waiting just around the corner... you really will feel like a million dollars when you get to goal...

Good luck...

7. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You poor thing, just try and stay away from the kitchen. Its so difficult but think if the results - it will all be worth it then! Could you go out to take your mind off it or something?

8. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Thank you all so so much. I have been seriously considering going back to slimming world, but you've reminded me this is only temporary.

sonkie: I'll definitely give that a go. I'll get the kettle on as soon as i've finished here :)

Karen - WOW! 6 stone off is amazing! I would love to achieve that. Thans for your support, you're 100% right. The results will be so worth feeling a bit hungry :D

Debs & very_determind_this_time: So pleased I'm not the only one who wasn't feeling over food by day 5!

Chika: You are right, the kitchen needs to be off bounds at the mo! Everytime I open the fridge things are calling me - Need to stay away!! I've got 2 babies here, so bit stuck at mo, but think i'll have a long bath to get away from food.

Thank you again so much., I think you've rescued me from giving up!!

Huge thanks :)

Amy

9. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yay! Thats fighting talk. Enjoy your bath and pamper yourself. Because you're worth it and all that! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.