I'm so upset

PinkMantha

time to get focused
I have done well all week but last night I couldn't sleep so I took a tablet then the next thing I know im raiding the biscuit cupboard, I ate so many :( it's my wi tomorrow and I really hope I aint un done all my hard work :(

The best thing you can do now is to stop beating yourself up and put last night behind you.

Make sure you take all your CD shakes today and you will probably find you still have a loss tomorrow.

Hang in there:hug99: and don't throw away all your good work.

its just one blip you have done so well the last few days , just pick yourself up and jump straight back on . Sounds like you really need to see your Dr and get some different tablets as they are not working for you

Hey hun, I ain't been on a few days but u know how well iv done from the txts! I'm definatly not takin them again as there is definatly some connection between the tablets and food even if it's a mental connection! Xxx

Are they Zopiclone? They are known to trigger sleep-eating. I'd go back to the dr, there are alternatives that don't have that side effect. Don't worry too much about it, you will have had very little control over the eating if that is what you took. Just get back to it and keep going! Good luck.

you may be ok for weigh in, the weight may show the day after that tho, get back on track hun, I blipped last night too :(

Are they Zopiclone? They are known to trigger sleep-eating. I'd go back to the dr, there are alternatives that don't have that side effect. Don't worry too much about it, you will have had very little control over the eating if that is what you took. Just get back to it and keep going! Good luck.

They are zolpidem but I think they are part of the same family if u know what I mean x

They are zolpidem but I think they are part of the same family if u know what I mean x

Yes, they are. Zopiclone nearly lost me my job at one point:eek: I'm a live-in nannie and was using the cooker/leavingbthe fridge open etc with no knowledge of it!!!! Def go back to the dr and get something different.

Back