I'm sooo hungry and cold

sun

Gold Member
:cry:Nothing stopped the hunger yesterday and today so far, is even worse, and I'm so cold especially me feet.

Its been relatively easy sailing with the odd hunger pang but this is different, I so dont want to cheat, am majorly tempted to eat a piece of protein:cry::cry::cry:

Try not to Sun, I gave in a few weeks ago and it's hell getting back into the swing of things. Try going out for a short walk - or do something phsical as this warms you up nicely and you can have a hot chocolate or a hot banana to look forward to afterwards.
Keep the resolve - it'll be worth it ...

keep going sun, you are so very close to your target now! You are doing really well and will only feel worse and guilty if you do eat something.
I feel the cold a lot too and have spent quite a bit on new socks lately, especially toe socks!
you can get through this
sil x

thanks ladies x feel a bit better since my mushroom soup, but stomach still gurgling like billio.

I wont eat because my guilt afterwards would be more than the hunger pangs

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, FEEL BETTER NOW xxxx

You are doing great, try not to give in. I have been there and have really been struggling to get back on track for the last month. It really is not worth it.

I don't know what you have planned today but try anything to take your mind off it - long bath, good book, go to bed and watch a film, go for a walk, shopping, anything. If you haven't tried it the Marigold Bouillion powder is worth drinking (no more than two spoonfuls a day) and I find it fills me up quite a lot. Apparently it is ok to have on the diet, a much cheaper version of the LL savory drink mix and much nicer. You can find it by the oxo cubes in the main supermarkets. Will sparkling water help? It always makes me feel quite bloated and is lovely with a spoonful of the fruits-of-the-forest flavouring.

The weather seems to be much colder today and I am considering putting the heating on as I can't feel my feet, probably the reason why you feel colder today too!

All the best, do try not to give in. You are so close to target and will make the journey 100 times harder for yourself if you do.

Reactions: sun
Back