im soooo upset!!!! grrrrhh

byron

okay- so im really pissed off(mind my angr) but i just cant wait till i can fit in the next size down which is a 16!!
the story goes like this...........i new girl started work at my place and i was admiring her new river island jeans saying how much i liked them(stunning they ws with a big tag on back wot said river island) then the snobby so and so said to me-loose a few stones n you will be able to get some and walked off!!!!!!! how rude can a person be, so i so want to walk into work with some of those jeans on and wipe the smile off her face this as really gutted me badly
boooo hooooo
laura x:mad:

omg thats so rude of her! how dare she say that.
you will get into a 16 babe and you will show her that them jeans will look better on you than they do on her! ha!

Big hugs to you (((hugs)))!! I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to be so damn rude! You WILL get to where you want to be and show the snobby cow exactly how good you look in those jeans. I know its hard, but take no notice of her. You can be a size 16 if you so wish, she'll neva change her crappy attitude and probably has no friends! I am so...:argh:

that was totally uncalled for....if she was like that having just started the new job then she is one to keep an eye on.

cheeky sod she is!

Obviously a very sad person. B*tch!

What a cow!!!

OMG that's so rude! You did well not to retort...think I might have! Honey don't let her get to you...you're here to lose weight for YOU anyway...sod her! She's got an attitude that's shocking but you're not like her - so stay happy and get those jeans xxx

What a nasty cow. They say what goes round comes round so I hope some really nasty karma is going her way. Chin up those Jeans are gonna be yours.

hi their thanks 4 yr replies, yea they do an 18 in river island but i so wana get a comfy size 16 and look good in them!!!! i was in shock but saying that 4 of the girls i work with heard it-and put her and my unit manger put her on the hardest unit to work on with the smelliest man u can ever work with heheh so that made me feel a little better!!! she must have been like a size 8!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill never get to that not sure id even want to=but how awfull can u be, i really did feel like being really rude to her but why stoop so low to some little girl i reckon!!!
however obviously im now realising just how far ive still got2 go before-i never have to feel like this again
laura x

oh and ps- soon as i get the jeans on- ill put a pic up for u all 2 see hehe x

What a horrible thing to say, and when you were giving her a compliment as well. Your kind words were obviously not enough to make her feel good and important, so she decided to make herself feel better by being a stuck up cow.

How can people be so shallow-minded and cruel towards their fellow human beings, especially when you had done nothing wrong to her.

You are a much better person than she is, no matter what size your jeans are - and that is the most important thing!

*hugs*

hi their thanks 4 yr replies, yea they do an 18 in river island but i so wana get a comfy size 16 and look good in them!!!! i was in shock but saying that 4 of the girls i work with heard it-and put her and my unit manger put her on the hardest unit to work on with the smelliest man u can ever work with heheh so that made me feel a little better!!! she must have been like a size 8!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill never get to that not sure id even want to=but how awfull can u be, i really did feel like being really rude to her but why stoop so low to some little girl i reckon!!!
however obviously im now realising just how far ive still got2 go before-i never have to feel like this again
laura x

poor wee thing being a size 8...its more like she was in starvation mode and was getting snappy with everyone! being hungry and not have food is the worst situation to be in !:p

OMFG! that is beyond rude! who does she think she is? and she's new? I dont think I would have able to control my hands from hitting her face if she said that to me, It just goes to show some people might be slim but they definately dont deserve it! I hope you dont take what she said to heart, your doing so well! and you shouldn't give people like her the time of day. Xxx

laura x

To be honest she just sounds like a horrible persn who would have found something to insult you about, because she gets a kick out of it. Try not to take it to heart, because the opinion of someone that b*tchy counts for nothing.

I'm glad your manager found out about it and made her pay in some way!

Omg wat a cheeky *****! That's rediculous! Especially after you admiring her jeans and complimenting her like! OMG! I think you should punch her in the face when you go back into work. Gosh I'm so mad now, gobbly little ***** like. And, in a new job???? Shocking!
Ok, so don't actually punch her, but just think about it haha.
Have you seen her since? xx

haha I didn't realize you couldn't say b*tch LMAO it put lots of *s up for me instead, whoops! x​

haha I didn't realize you couldn't say b*tch LMAO it put lots of *s up for me instead, whoops! x​

lol say a cheeky word full out and it gets changed to a politish word !!( but it would be sods law the politish word will be the new "swear word" for the future generations!!):p

okay- so im really pissed off(mind my angr) but i just cant wait till i can fit in the next size down which is a 16!!
the story goes like this...........i new girl started work at my place and i was admiring her new river island jeans saying how much i liked them(stunning they ws with a big tag on back wot said river island) then the snobby so and so said to me-loose a few stones n you will be able to get some and walked off!!!!!!! how rude can a person be, so i so want to walk into work with some of those jeans on and wipe the smile off her face this as really gutted me badly
boooo hooooo
laura x:mad:

arr hun what a B****H someone needing a bit of a slap, ignore people like that fgs you may have said you liked them but it dont mean you wanted them and for her to say that OMG, you have a goal some people are just sad and unhappy in there lives do not let this bring you down, jump up and said sod you and lose that weight and i would have to say ive lost my weight but you will still be the same B****h and walk off myself. that has made me angre which i bet isnt close to how you felt. chin up hun xxxx

Back