• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im soooooo hungry

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Sympathy hun! It will pass and in a few days you wont feel hungry at all.
Leave OH to his fat laden pizza and have loads of water. Go have a nice bath and go to bed as early as you can!! It does get better honest!!

IMac

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 19st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 46.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yes but he's not the one losing weight....and just think of the fat content on his arteries...at least you are not adding to yours !!
Hang on in there - it does get easier

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
Its a bugger when you see the rest of the family eating,especially if have to cook for them! Keep the chin up x

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im just thinking of those new clothes im going to be buying in a few months!!!! Eating a pizza and getting fatter or losing weight and looking how i want....i know which one ill chose!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
"Hunger is a mind trick, mind tricks lead to binging, binging leads to fatness, fatness leads to suffering...."

Be strong - don't give in - you can do it :D

Glug water - it's filling & fat busting :D x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Try spiltting your last shake, and add some fibre clear (it helps with the hunger)
You could also split your shakes for the rest of the week as it really helps at first!!! Lots of fibreclear and like everyone else says it will pass ..early nights, baths and chill time helps sooo much!!!
You can always stick OH on a healthy eating plan too...would do him the world of good!!! and help you through the first week xxx

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
ha my OH on a diet!! i have already said that to him but he just got stroppy!!!