Im soooooo hungry

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
My god its only my first day and iv had 2 shakes so far and im soooooo hungry! My OH has got....wait for it....pizza for his dinner! god the smell is soooo good ahhhh this is horrible!!

Sympathy hun! It will pass and in a few days you wont feel hungry at all.
Leave OH to his fat laden pizza and have loads of water. Go have a nice bath and go to bed as early as you can!! It does get better honest!!

Yes but he's not the one losing weight....and just think of the fat content on his arteries...at least you are not adding to yours !!
Hang on in there - it does get easier

Its a bugger when you see the rest of the family eating,especially if have to cook for them! Keep the chin up x

Im just thinking of those new clothes im going to be buying in a few months!!!! Eating a pizza and getting fatter or losing weight and looking how i want....i know which one ill chose!

"Hunger is a mind trick, mind tricks lead to binging, binging leads to fatness, fatness leads to suffering...."

yoda.jpg

Be strong - don't give in - you can do it :D

Glug water - it's filling & fat busting :D x

Try spiltting your last shake, and add some fibre clear (it helps with the hunger)
You could also split your shakes for the rest of the week as it really helps at first!!! Lots of fibreclear and like everyone else says it will pass ..early nights, baths and chill time helps sooo much!!!
You can always stick OH on a healthy eating plan too...would do him the world of good!!! and help you through the first week xxx

ha my OH on a diet!! i have already said that to him but he just got stroppy!!!

Back