I'm sooooooo sad !!!!

*sigh* sounds like another idiot I've got to punch and then stuff cake into.

Screw them, like you I've lost 4 stone, but I still have a lot to lose; doesn't make it any less amazing, hip hip horray for you, and bollox to everyone else!

I have a member in my family that's nasty, I have lost over a stone, dropped a dress size and she aint said nout. Everyone else has noticed the weight loss. I will carry on though and lose this load. Like you I have lots to lose too.

You have done amazing and I hope i can say one day that I have lost 4 stone. Take no notice. She's a nasty ***** and she doesn't deserve to breath the same air as you. Be strong and carry on with what you are doing. Hugs at yer.

Well all i have to say is what a nasty piece of work! Some people really get off on making others feel like crap and it really winds me up.

Maria you have done so well so far dont let what one person say push you off track. They are not worth it! Make sure when you get to target and you look amazing that you go up to them and say " Not so BIG now am i"

Keep going honey and what an inspiration to all of us! xxx

omg maria thats awful *sends hugs*

some folk just are plain evil

well done you,you have lost so much and you should feel pleased with yourself ignor what others say they are prob just jelous of how good you look and feel about yourself..

again well done you!!!!

I can only agree with all the above. We have to have awful people like her so we can feel superior to them! You've lost an amazing amount! Be proud!

Hi Maria,

To lose 4 stone is a fantasic achievement, and should be celebrated from the rafters. I cannot imagine anyone in our Group being so catty, but, as everyone else has said, they've obviously got their own issues.

Now, why don't you just show them what your made of, and aim for a really good weight loss this week. You CAN do it, you've got until Thursday... It will be hard, much more difficult than usual to get on top of your feelings and stick strictly to plan. By a really good weight loss I'm talking about 2lbs - that's really good in my book!!!

Just to put your terrific achievement into perspective, last week at Group our Consultant brought in a big heavy box, very prettily wrapped with a huge bow on the top. She asked us to pass it round during Image Therapy. "Do we start to unwrap it" asked some. No, she said, just pass it round, and at the end I'll get you all to guess what's inside!

I thought it was a dinner service - it was so heavy that several people nearly dropped it on its way round the hall. Can you guess what was in that pretty box Maria? It was ONE STONE!!! And you have lost FOUR of them!!!!!!

So Many Congratulations on your success so far, and Very Best Wishes for your continuing journey. Keep us posted.

I'm so sorry someone decided to hurt you like that. Rise above it and hold your head up...You're awesome.

Something similar happened to me years ago, when I lost 45lbs with WW. The person who made the remark was my DAD. He didn't say I was still big (I wasn't) he pointed out that it wasn't anything to get excited about, as whatever I did I was never going to look like the petite, pretty young women at his gym.

Gee thanks Dad.

I was heartbroken...Until it was pointed out to me (by my therapist, lol) that I was a success at getting in shape, but he was crap at being a Father.

He's dead now...Let that be a lesson to anyone thinking of p***ing me off. ;)

Back