I'm sooooooo stupid....!!

Mrs L

I was making the childrens lunches and ate a slice of ham, about the size of the palm of your hand......
God only know why, I'm such a bloody idot, I feel like crying:cry:...
I suppose my body is out of ketois now, so I've f***ed it for my weight-in on Friday, not that I'm going to do it again....:sigh:
I feel such a fool..Sad, Sad, Sad!!:mad:

if it was just ham im sure you will be fine and still in ketosis just dont give up because of this one little blip it will all work out at least you wont do it again xx

Stop freakin out! It was only ham you'll still be in ketosis. Try a walk or some extra vigorous cleaning and you'll have that ham out your system in no time! :)

And dont do it again! ;)

Mrs L dont beat yourself up about it its only ham which is protein put it behind you let it go and focus on keeping strong I really dont think it will affect your WI
all the best
xx

oh mrs L your not stupid ..youll be ok it wont knock u out of K .. its just habbit hun one your gonna have 2 break :D just keep going youll be fine xx

It should keep you still in ketosis. Use this as a chance to recognise what habits or things can trigger you to put food in your mouth so that next time you go to make lunch you consciously tell yourself not to let anything slip into your mouth. Don't let this stop you acheiving your goals xx

dont beat yourself up we have had all we blips and I dont think ya would have done any harm to be honest!! Stop worrying, if ya want to make sure try some exercise just to put your mind at rest but your fine!!

Back