Im soooooooooooooo sleeeeppppyyyyy...zzzz....

irishchub

Anyone else in work just wanting to go home and eat their dinner?????!!!! Soooo sleepppppyyyyy, wonder if my mum is feeding my dd for me tonight and couldnt be annoyed going home to make dinner!! This would be my perfect dinner tonight - a LARGE thin crust pizza with pepperoni, peppers and pineapple (I know odd combination!) and a tub of garlic mayo to dunk my crusts!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I was BORN hungry!:break_diet:

Lol..I'll join you on the sleepy part!! Didnt get much sleep last night as I was coughing....dont fancy the food though, its taken me until now to eat some lunch!!

mmmmm i love pizza crusts and garlic mayo!!!! xx

mmmmm, and garlic sauteed potatoes!! Is there a better combination than butter and garlic???!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! Im sorry, i'll stop now cos garlic and butter makes for big fat @rses and I'm gonna be a skinny girl one day even if it kills me!!!

sounds so good!! :) we have the same goal weight 125lbs! and roughly the same target time to xx

yes!! haha ooo now you got me craving a potato slice in batter in a bun with garlic mayo.... yummmmmmm haha

Back