Im sorry another question..ketosticks

cddietgal

Again sorry I have read a thread about this but I can't find it(on my phone)
I have just been on a ketostick and it's a pale pink,does that mean I am deffo in ketosis?? I have been having 2-3cups of tea with a little milk in so am hoping if I'm there I can carry this on???
Many thanks once again, I don't know what I would do without here lol xxx

If you're in the pink yourein ketosis :)

Lots of us do have milk in tea and coffee still and still lose and still get pink sticks :D I cant drink my tea without milk in it, and if I cant enjoy my teas, life is going to be a happy one! lol

Those Ketostix are rubbish! when i did CD i was addicted to them, but ive thrown mine away, i was 100% for over 4 weeks and the sticks only showed me in ketosis twice!! and i lost over a stone in the 4 weeks so must have been in ketosis

They do seem to work for some, but not for others. If they dont work for you, its best to bin them ;)

They do work for me though :)

Divster said:
They do seem to work for some, but not for others. If they dont work for you, its best to bin them ;)

They do work for me though :)
This :D

Kinda off topic but if you are using ketostix people, it can save you a fortune if you cut them up into two, three, or four mini ketostix...just make your scissors are clean/dry!!
:)

Kinda off topic but if you are using ketostix people, it can save you a fortune if you cut them up into two, three, or four mini ketostix...just make your scissors are clean/dry!!

Think I could manage to cut them once, but anymore would be pushing it! Great tip though! Thank you :D

I've been known to cut them into 5!!!

If I'm trying to avoid the scales I have to obsess about summint and it can be an expensive obsession, not to mention not wanting to have to justify myself to the pharmacist!

lol I buy mine from the bay place, so dont have to justify to anyone! ;) Only my husband, who has the bay buying emails sent straight to his phone (busted) :rolleyes: :D

5! :eek: How the he.....?

I tried getting them off ebay once and they were a dodgy batch and more expensive - so it kinda put me off the online route - may give it another go when this lots finished!

xxx

I've been known to cut them into 5!!!

If I'm trying to avoid the scales I have to obsess about summint and it can be an expensive obsession, not to mention not wanting to have to justify myself to the pharmacist!

That is a cracking idea to cut them up :D
It cost me £10 for some last week !!!:eek:
But into 5 ?!?!?!!??:eek:
Now, THAT is something to work towards ;)
Marge
:D

They will be expired now then, as you have to use them in 6 month ;) Surely even you could have got through 50 in 6 months Starlight! :p

I got a box of 100 delivered to my door from Amazon for just under a fiver. I was very excited & I've had pink for the few times I've tried.

Just had the idea to test they are not bogus by using them next time dd uses the potty!

Its 6 months after opening though regardless of expiry date.....its in the instructions! ;) :flirt2:

Ill risk it. How 'off' can sticks you pee on really go lol

Ok I have to ask... if they 'expire' after 6 months then a box of 50 used over 6 months equates to 2 sticks a week, cut in half thats 4 a week.... why on earth would anyone want to use them even twice a week let alone 4 times a week :confused: And I know most people get through more than 50 in 5 months - whyyyyyyyy

Back