I'm sorry, I know I am a pain with this....

well done honey sorry we missed it this is one of the busiest forums i am part of and topics move on really quickly and threads can be missed. again well done my first weigh in is on thursday and i can't wait for a change on other diets i hated WI's.
so keep up the good work.

are you keeping a blog thats another way for people to be able to see whats going on with you xx

i will add my well done too! genuinly i never saw your post. my little uns were sick so I havenet been reading many threads. But , great work. keep going girl

I've been out since about 11am but here's a belated "well done" from me :) You're well on the way to becoming slim :)

Only just spotted your post as been out all day! It's really hard to keep up with all posts on here, so please don't take it personally if you are not inundated with replies!
6lbs is brilliant! Well done! x

:D Thanks everyone, you sure shut me up! lol x

Exsqueezeme, shut you up.... YEA RIGHT!!! You know how well I think you're doing as I tell you everyday!!! :blahblah:

You'll continue to see good results cos your ready to do it now, and you know you have me to moan/celebrate etc on the other end of the phone..

Keep up the good work hun, it'll all be worth it when your a hotty bumbotty!! XX

:girlpower:

well done on the loss, sorry if I missed your earlier post
not been on much over the weekend been out most of the time

Well done batlo8! Now I'm coming on, been at my Dad's and only was on breifly earlier so missed your post. Keep going hun. I am weighing on Tuesday and hope I do as well as you or I will be really p***** off!

well done on your loss!

Do you know, today must be my sensitive day I think because in the daily chat I posted my weight loss (12lbs) and only got one 'well done'. It can seem quite clicky when people post after and only refer to other's on the thread and their news.
Never mind, I'm thrilled and that's what matters I suppose. Just hard to be so bloody big yet feel so invisible at times. Ho hum.

oh no don't feel like that well done thats fab news i find it really hard to keep up with all the new threads

Hiya Jabba, :wow: well done on your loss!!!!! 12lb's is fab!! I don't go on the all the forums & threads. Know what you mean about some being clicky, I've only just started posting in the main forum tho, I usually have a mooch in one of the sub forums.

Keep your chin up and look forward to next weeks WI!!! xX

Well done Jabba, 12 pounds is a fantastic loss...... I dont think its people being clicky as such I think sometimes things are missed off.
Why dont you start a new thread and others are bound to see it....
Keep smiling your doing fab x

Thanks guys. The reason i didnt start a new thread is because I couldnt bear to have no replies! I thought by posting in the daily chat, subsequent folk would see it and comment on it. That's what I meant when I said it seems clickey......subsequent posters remarked on other people's news but only one did on mine. Never mind. Just having a bad day I think, sure tomorrow will be better. At least I am proud of myself, and it's only me who can do anything about it.

Thanks guys. The reason i didnt start a new thread is because I couldnt bear to have no replies! I thought by posting in the daily chat, subsequent folk would see it and comment on it. That's what I meant when I said it seems clickey......subsequent posters remarked on other people's news but only one did on mine. Never mind. Just having a bad day I think, sure tomorrow will be better. At least I am proud of myself, and it's only me who can do anything about it.

Hey Jabba,
I think sometimes when people have started there journey around the same time as others they are following each others progresses etc.. and yours may have been missed.. Im sorry that I didnt see it .. I always try and respond to posts that I can help with or congratulate others.. (last night I was desperate for info from someone and i had 1 post replied to me so its the same for us all dont take it personally)
Chin up hon your doing fab xxx

Just saying hi and keep going. I am into my 3rd week but we are the same current weight and have the same goal weight. Will be keeping an eye out for you as we go down through the sizes!!! Best wishes for another great week :)

Hi Jabba

I have been away for a week and am pleased I only put on 2lbs. Back on 810 again....seen my CDC tonight. I have not always had a response to threads but I am inspired by how much everyone seems to be loosing!! I don't get online until after work in the evenings so will try and keep up on a daily base. It is going to be hard starting again tomorrow!

Back