• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm starting again!!

Starting again, this time its Lighter Lite.
:wave_cry: hello everybody, I am starting again after 6 mths as I have put on around 24 lbs[ugh!] My fault not LL. But as the saying goes, we cannot change whats gone before but we can change what is ahead,[something like that anyway]
My LLC has suggested I do the new Lighter Lite plan so I begin on Jan 5th and plan to lose my excess 24lbs over 6-8wks.
Good Luck to anyone else beginning thier journey, we all need support and I know from the past that this forum is the BEST!
Janey.x

<

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
Good luck with it! Would be interesting to hear how you get on with the new(ish) LL plan!

Hi Emveg, I am looking forward to starting this new one, I was worried that I might be a bit complacent with the starting the plan again and think I knew it all just because I had been there before, at least with this one it will be like starting from scratch with that feeling that you must do everything by the book[as it should be anyway].
Do you start soon? Haven't managed to go through all the posts yet!!
Good Luck on your journey anyway.
Janey.x

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
Well hello!

I start the conventional LL on 7th January - and very much looking forward to it.

2009 is going to be my year. And I am not making any weight related resolutions - because I don't need to. I will do this!

Good luck GIRLS

I'm sure you'll do well in 2009.
Good luck xxx:wave_cry:

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
good luck girls yell be back at, and at goal in no time xxx

Hi Janey! I remember you! :)

All good luck for you on your start to your new life!!! Get stuck in, keep your head down, and you will nail it.

You are absolutely right - whats in the past - is past. Focus on NOW, and start again! Good luck to you!!!!!!!! We're all here behind you! :)

Hi Laststraw, since decision was made to start have spoken to LLC and we both agree will be best to go fully abstinant and get my food/weight issues sorted out for good so going to be in refreshers group until get to my goal which will be 24--28lbs.
Bl, I have followed your journey through since Feb last year, YOU are as everybody has already said ' a true inspiration for all' it has been your journey that has kept me involved in this forum[even when i've been in my hiding away from the world phases] so in a way I have you to thank for coming to the decision 'that is never to late to become what you might have been! So a great big thanks from me.
Janey.x

Hi Laststraw, since decision was made to start have spoken to LLC and we both agree will be best to go fully abstinant and get my food/weight issues sorted out for good so going to be in refreshers group until get to my goal which will be 24--28lbs.
Bl, I have followed your journey through since Feb last year, YOU are as everybody has already said ' a true inspiration for all' it has been your journey that has kept me involved in this forum[even when i've been in my hiding away from the world phases] so in a way I have you to thank for coming to the decision 'that is never to late to become what you might have been! So a great big thanks from me.
Janey.x
Oh Janey, I am so pleased I have in some small way helped you. And you are right - it is never too late!!!

Sounds like a good plan to go fully abstinant - nothing to hinder you then, and it should only take a matter of weeks!

Good luck! We're here for yoU!!

xx