I'm starting all over...again!

lovelynaett

Hello...

Like my title says here I am again, at a new start. I did lighter life in 2007 and tought I could handle the weight off without road to management. How wrong I've been. I'm back to where I started. It took me a while to make up my mind. I need the right time, the right set of mind too.

Anyway, all the good wishes will be more than welcome so send them my way.

Thanks.

Naett

Hello Naett

Good luck with the restart. You know only too well what lies ahead.

I have heard, so many times, people say they thought they could manage without RTM only to find they can't. It has made me determined to stick with it - get to my goal weight and then follow RTM to the end. Some great threads from those on RTM have helped my thoughts a great deal. xx

welcome back , and good luck hunnie xxx

hi there
good luck with your return
daisy x

Good luck angel!
We're on the same boat!
I'm back on ll after 3 years and 3 stone heavier :-(
Hey ho...
...and if at fist you don't succeed...
Mags
xxx

Yeah willpower...
I have I don't know how many pretty things that I can't wear anymore because of this weight I put on. Anyway I'll get there. I'm also seeing a therapist and it helps a lot.

Gosh, yeah. Wardrobe full of clothes that are currently far too small. How annoying is that!!! I have been loath to buy anything new and threw out the old "large" clothes when I got to goal which seemed like a good idea at the time.
I have reverted back to wearing baggy T-shirt and black which annoys my OH who, when he got used to it, liked the bright tigher clothes that are currently gathering dust, or moths as the case may be.
Annoyed I got here but lesson learned.
Onwards and upwards, or downwards as far as the scales are concerned!!!

Well done you two for getting back on track. The hardest part is admitting you can't do it on your own.
Good luck this time. You are welcome back. xxx

Back