I'm Starting CD Today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cecelia, 19 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Cecelia

Cecelia Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi All,

Today is the day that I start the Cambridge Diet! I'm SSing and determined to do this! My partner and I are thinking of getting married next year (hopefully in Greece) and I want to be able to have my pick of beautiful, slinky dresses rather than go with the only dress that covers my lard, lumps and bumps which is usually the choice now.

I've been lurking on this site since joining a couple of weeks ago and I'd like to say that you've been an invaluable source for answering all my questions (even if I hadn't asked the question myself, someone else has in the past) and helping me make the informed choice for doing CD.

So... 8 days til my next weigh in.... let's make it a good'un! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. buncey1971

buncey1971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9.3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.2%)
    Good luck I started yesterday so its all new to me but have been reading these forums for the past 2 months, I love the success stories and photos which was what prompted me to go for it.

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck - think about starting a diary thread .... it'll help keep you focussed and is great to look back on.

5. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck for your first week, keep glugging that water!! Sarahxx.

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - loveley to 'meet' you :)

Look forward to getting to know ya...and sharing in your successes !

love

Debz
    xx

7. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good Luck and Welcome!!!
    Youll look stunning in your slinky wedding dress in the sun!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

8. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome and good luck with week 1. Keep knocking the water back and keep busy in the 1st week and you will soon be on your way to that dress of your dreams.

10 weeks ago I could have identified with your comments about picking a dress that would cover all, now 10 weeks in and although quite a way off my traget all the shop are now open to me. Im now having fun trying loads of clothes on and actually making choices on what I like rather than what fits!

9. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You go Cecelia - if I can give you some advice, take a photo now and take your measurements (I didn't take any measurements and regret it now) and it is great for the weeks when the loss is not as good as you might have hoped for ... it's a fantastic diet and as you already know this site is super for support

Keep us updated on how you do!!

Dee

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.