Im starting Diet Chef

Hey Daisy!

I wasn't a huge fan of the sweet popcorn...I'm more of a savoury person.

I can't stand the granolas - I'm sticking to the porridge and bars!! I work early mornings and I have my breakfast at work but it's a nut free factory so I wouldn't be allowed to bring my granolas to work anyways!

Had the tuna rigatoni for dinner tonight - you were right! It's YUM!

I'm loving Diet Chef, already I can't wait for my weigh in on Friday just to see if it continues to work as well as what I think it does.

The veggie curry is lush too - had that tonight, yuuuuuummmm! x

Hello everyone!

I started Diet Chef today, so fingers crossed i'll be at least 2 stones lighter in a couple of months. Going to New York in September for my 30th birthday so thats my goal to be slim for!

Hi, I've just ordered a months supply, I need to lose nearly 2 stone and I really fancy a diet where the meals are all ready prepared for you. Is it good? do you feel full?

Here's hoping

Hi Becksie - Good luck with diet. I have been on this 2 weeks now and have lost 10lbs so far. :) I'm sure you will lose the weight in no time!!

Hi Mooncat - The idea of meals being prepared for you was like heaven for me! I am the worst cook in history, don't have the patience for it. The meals fill me up just on their own when I can't be bothered to add fruit & veg throughout the day. But in this second week I have been adding those packets of steamed veg you pop in the micro to the dinner and having a bit of fruit at breakfast and lunch. In doing that I have hardly touched my snacks which I am saving for the weekend just in case I feel the urge to be naughty lol.

Good luck to both of you!

Back