Im starting LPT

:p hI FOLKS IM NEW TO THIS I PLAN TO START LIPTRIM WEEK ON MONDAY , BECAUSE IS EASTER ON THE WAY I KNOW I WOULS SPOIL IT SO A WEEK ON MONDAY IS WHEN I WILL START , IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT , I THINK THE HARD BIT FOR ME WILL BE THE ALCOHOL OR LACK OF IT I SHOULD SAY IM GOING TO BE ON THIS SITE ALOT FOR AS MUCH SUPPORT AS I CAN GET AND GIVE .
CANT WAIT TO START ANY TIPS !!! ??
:D

Take before pics & measurements. Set yourself mini-goals & treats for when you reach them. Write/type out a list of reasons you want to lose weight & leave them around the place so you can read it when you're wobbling. Keep reading/posting here (it's great! LOL!) to keep you motivated. Good luck!

hi and welcome your on the right site for help and support, its given me alot of support over the weeks, there will always be someone with an answer to whatever you need to know, just ask. drink the water as it really helps with the losses, try adding coffee to the vanilla shakes and peppermint tea to the chocolate one. good luck.

I thought the alcohol would be a problem for me too but I never missed it once???? 8 weeks my first time on lt and now in week 5.

My tips would be defo take the pics and measurements....I didnt and regret it now. Guzzle the water. Pamper yourself in the first few weeks and forget exercise for the first while.

Keep posting here! Good luck hun!

Well done for getting motivated to start. I've taken some photos before...and yesterday (week 4) and yes, do treat yourself...not with food or booze tho!! I bought a handbag after week 1 and yesterday a dress (size 16, from 20 in 4 weeks!)

Yup I agree with what everyone has said!!

Good luck chick!!

Im in my first week to and would defo say log on as much as you can. Even if you dont post. reading everyones success stories or even knowing your not alone struggling is a great motivator.

Good Luck and welcome.

Welcome and good luck. This diet is so good if you stick to 100%. The results are amazing. Take photos and measurements cos the weeks you don't lose huge amounts, the inches have usually gone instead.

Log on here for advice or just something to keep you going. It really is a lifesaver and most of us wouldn't have got his far without it.

The first week is the hardest.......but once you get past that you will fly along......the results are brilliant ....look forward to hearing how you get on

Thankyou all so much im realy going to need this site i cant wait to start , but i know i would fail at easter and thats why im starting easter monday when it all over , you have been so much help already i will be on here all the time thankyou , just one more thing can you drink the flavoued fizzy water , doesnt really matter if not as luckly for me i dont drink tea or coffee just water ( and vodka redbull ) but just thought will stock it up if you can ,
thx again
karenx

Welcome and good luck next week with LT.

Everyone here is really friendly and helpful so if you're looking for advice and support you've came to the right place.

Fingers crossed for you.

Back