I'm Starting on June 1st

Maka

A New Woman
So I huffed and puffed and sweat beaded on my skin as I stepped onto the scales and weighed in at an almighty 17st this morning. I thought: "THIS IS IT!"
So after trawling through all the options, I've decided to go for "Exante". I've ordered my bumper pack for the month, I'll start on the 1st of June and I'll gradually decrease my carb intake during this week so that I don't suffer badly next week.
Plus, I want to do the 5km Cancer Run on the 13th of June, so I'll get walking and fitter too.

I'd like to be 3st down by the end of July...

Welcome and good luck xx

Sounds like you're in the right frame of mind to start :)
Good Luck
xxx

Welcome, have been doing it 3 weeks now and it's easier than I thought. Am just hoping this lack of eating urge continues once I start to eat real food, LOL! Well done for doing the run too.

I am on my second day of Exante, struggling a bit with headaches, but I am determined. Anyone else find the soup a bit gross?? I am doing shake, bar, shake as just cant stomache the soups. What are some good weight loss goals? x x

I am on my second day of Exante, struggling a bit with headaches, but I am determined. Anyone else find the soup a bit gross?? I am doing shake, bar, shake as just cant stomache the soups. What are some good weight loss goals? x x

I have been doing the plan for 3.5 weeks now and I used to love the soups but I just can't stand them now so am doing the same as you.

I think everyone here sets their own goals - make yourself up some mini goals to help you reach your big overall target. Most people have their targets on their signatures so you can get a good idea by looking at those.

Good Luck!.

good luck! you sound determined so im sure you'll do great. xx

Wow! Thanks for the encouragement ladies. If I hadn't planned to go away, I'd be starting this weekend - I'm so raring to go. But I don't want to set myself up to fail either.
The last time I was on a VLCD, I quickly learnt that there are some family/friends who you can tell because they will support you but there are those who must NEVER know because they will sabotage you every step of the way.

So I will fulfil my obligations this weekend and then I'll "disappear" through June and July...lol...disappear literally and figuratively.
I want to really focus on myself and losing this excess weight so I can emerge slimmer and sexier in August.

Imagine when my OH will see me! He's in South Africa on a World Cup contract and I won't see him for the next two months. I have no doubt of his love, but I know how delighted he'd be to see me happier about my appearance.

Oh, I'm so ready to start this...

Back