Im starting on Monday...

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Hello everyone Im starting lipotrim on Monday, I have my apt with Pharmacist at 9.30 - Im very excited, I have lost about 21 lbs over the last year between ww, sw and atkins but for the last 6 months I have lost and gained the same 7 lbs repeatedly and I feel I need a boost, to my self esteem and will power to get me over this hurdle and back on the road to my goal. Im not sure how long ill do the TFR bit but I am going to take it one week at a time and see how I go. I have 2 'big' social occasions during the next 4 weeks but Im not even going to thing about them yet - Im hoping the thought of them will be easier once I am in Ketosis.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi

Good luck with starting LT on Monday! :) Well done on your losses so far!!

As you've said, I wouldn't give the social events too much thought, I'm sure by the time you get there you'll be in the swing of things & not really care about whether you can eat/drink or not!

Hannah

HI - I'm starting on Monday too so would be nice to have someone who is in the first week to chat to / compare!
I'm really worried about social things but will just have to deal with them as and when.
Good Luck

Welcome Shrinkingannie.......
we're a crazy bunc on here, but you'll find lots of useful info. Most important is the support when you feel a little low (and everyone can have an off day). It helps a lot to know others faced the same challenges and managed to stay strong until the pass....and they always pass.
Look forward to seeing your progress over the next month or so.

Back