I'm starting to be concerned about my mental wellbeing!!

Passiflora

Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!
I'm out tonight, so I'm unable to do any exercise this evening, so what do I do....

set the alarm for 6.00am* :eek: and go swimming for 3/4 hour before I came to work!! I'm amazed I did it, but feel good that I did (although I'm starting to lag a little now!!)

I'm quite chuffed with myself, but am beginning to wonder where this "love" (I'm using this word loosely!!) of exercising is coming from!! I just hope it lasts more than one morning!!

Hope you are all having a good Friday!

*This may not be early for some of you, but I love my sleep, and am lucky to live near to work, so I don't get up 8.00am normally!!!

Firstly well done you for getting up so early,not sure I could manage 6am :eek: I used to love swimming but stopped going due to my weight and being seen in a costume.But I'd love to go again,were there many there? If its a quiet time I'd be tempted to go very early,a couple times a week wouldnt hurt.

Well done to you, i would never be able to get out of the bed at that time, i have a job getting up at 8 o'clock!! I cant wait till i feel confident enough to get back swimming!! I used to love it, even when we went the beach as kids i would always be in the water, i love it. Like a fish!! lol!!

Yay Passiflora welcome to the fitness bug lol

I think our bodies have got used to it and crave the exercise.....I feel wonderful after exercising as though i really am achieving something......

I am so proud of you for altering your times so as to at least get your exercise in :):) x

Thanks booboo!! Been swimming a few times now prior to work, and getting used to the early mornings - just!! Even the lifeguards are saying how well we are doing!! As long as they keep their shorts on and their legs out on display, they can say what they want!!!:D:D:D:D

Thanks booboo!! Been swimming a few times now prior to work, and getting used to the early mornings - just!! Even the lifeguards are saying how well we are doing!! As long as they keep their shorts on and their legs out on display, they can say what they want!!!:D:D:D:D

I don't know an early morning skinny dip might encourage you more ha ha ha :)

Now there's an idea booboo!! I always seem to put a spurt on when heading back to the end where he's perched!! ;)

Sorry the delay in replying frankyscarlet.... it varies to be honest with you, Friday morning is the busiest, I'd say there could possibly be perhaps 15 in the pool, (the pool being split into 3 bits (fast, medium and slow lanes) in my lane, there were never any more than 4 at a time, but Monday and Wednesdays were much much quieter - I would say about 8 - 10 people max. Also, now quite sure why, but I'd say that people who have retired seem to make up most of the numbers for that time of the morning too! Hope this helps you franky!

tee hee.....just done my 5 miler on the treadmill boy are my legs feeling it , i didn't realise i had muscles in there ha ha ha :)

Back