im starting to struggle with the water intake

charleypolequeen

I dont like flavourings and do like water but last two nights not getting my full 3 litres in fact only maybe 2...any help please? its day 8 for me and struggling with water intake.:cry:

Hey there,

Do you drink tea and coffee too? This does count towards your intake so if you are having 2 litres and some tea and coffee then I am sure you are having more than the minimum of 2.25 litres.

Im another one that struggles with drinking water. I dont like the taste although try to drink it.

I dont like black tea & dont like coffee & dont like green tea or anything

I decant my water into the Volvic/Evian/Own brand 1 litre sports cap bottles. I manage one of them between 8am and 12pm, another between 12pm and 4pm and then whatever water I drink (usually around another 750 ml-1litre) from then on is a bonus. I also make up my choc mint evening shake with 400ml of water rather than the recommended 250ml.

Try little and often , have a small water bottle with you all the time. I drink fizzy water , put it in a nice glass with ice. I makes it a bit more special. I am never more than 10 minutes away from a drink- or the loo for that matter. LOL

Try little and often , have a small water bottle with you all the time. I drink fizzy water , put it in a nice glass with ice. I makes it a bit more special. I am never more than 10 minutes away from a drink- or the loo for that matter. LOL

lol...yes thats true when does the toilet trips calm down?

hiya im not a fan of water infact think its yuk lol but i have a cd sandwich which is a litre of water then my shake or soup then have another litre and bang thats 2 litres gone :) if you did that just once then all youd have to drink would be a few glasses hun.

hiya im not a fan of water infact think its yuk lol but i have a cd sandwich which is a litre of water then my shake or soup then have another litre and bang thats 2 litres gone :) if you did that just once then all youd have to drink would be a few glasses hun.

i like that idea .....the sandwich...lol uww will try this... thanks

Back