Im starting WW

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
RIght now at 15.40 on Monday the 26th of July, I have 20 points a day, I dont think ill be able to go to a class because I have 2 small kids and cant sneak out at a suitable time so Im going to have to go it alone. I'm a serial dieter but this time Im doing things differently, Im only going to eat when Im hungry and Im not going to beat myself up if I make the odd mistake.

Im looking forward to getting to know you all - here to a slimmer rest of 2010

welcome shrinkingannie , i am a serial dieter.

but i have started ww today and feel really really positive about it .

Hi there shrinkingannie i started ww 2 days ago after swapping between every diet going feeling a little more positive now though i tend to do what u mentioned above i only eat when hungry i no longer eat at set times of day this stops me from pigging out in the evenings. i wish you luck and enjoy it look forward to a new you.

Hi were you on Christmas countdown challenge when I made it or I'm gettin muddled lol doesn't take much

I go it alone have 3 kidds so it's easier at home.
Good luck :) xx

Last edited:
Hi were you on Christmas countdown challenge when I made it or I'm gettin muddled lol doesn't take much

hi sorry not sure if you asked me that or shrinkingannie:eek: but yes i was there ive been everywhere something tells me i'm not possibly in the right frame of mind for it but totally addicted to minimins :Dand started exercising for first time yesterday so thats a step in the right direction i love cc as well i'm sure i saw you there at some point lol

Yes size 102b that's me, I went on a journey of discovery and didnt diet for a few months, I learnt a lot but I didnt lose any weight so here I am back again - so Im still on for an xmas challenge!!

Back