Im starting WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shrinkingannie, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    RIght now at 15.40 on Monday the 26th of July, I have 20 points a day, I dont think ill be able to go to a class because I have 2 small kids and cant sneak out at a suitable time so Im going to have to go it alone. I'm a serial dieter but this time Im doing things differently, Im only going to eat when Im hungry and Im not going to beat myself up if I make the odd mistake.

Im looking forward to getting to know you all - here to a slimmer rest of 2010

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome and you've come to the right place for motivation, great tips and advice. Good Luck on your weight loss adventure. :)

4. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    welcome shrinkingannie , i am a serial dieter.

but i have started ww today and feel really really positive about it .

5. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Hi there shrinkingannie i started ww 2 days ago after swapping between every diet going feeling a little more positive now though i tend to do what u mentioned above i only eat when hungry i no longer eat at set times of day this stops me from pigging out in the evenings. i wish you luck and enjoy it look forward to a new you.

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi were you on Christmas countdown challenge when I made it or I'm gettin muddled lol doesn't take much

I go it alone have 3 kidds so it's easier at home.
    Good luck :) xx

Last edited: 26 July 2010
  7. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    hi sorry not sure if you asked me that or shrinkingannie:eek: but yes i was there ive been everywhere something tells me i'm not possibly in the right frame of mind for it but totally addicted to minimins :Dand started exercising for first time yesterday so thats a step in the right direction i love cc as well i'm sure i saw you there at some point lol

8. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Yes size 102b that's me, I went on a journey of discovery and didnt diet for a few months, I learnt a lot but I didnt lose any weight so here I am back again - so Im still on for an xmas challenge!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.