im starving today :(

on day 8, and this has got to be the worse day so far:break_diet: i know it gets better but its the little voice in my mind haha

iv managed not one cheat thank god, but have spent most of the day in bed with my babies watching tv lol.

thank god hubby is home soon!!
blurgh, i wasnt even this bad the first week

Keep going ... I lay in bed all day yesterday ... keeps me away from the fridge ;) !!

Well done hun, You are doing so so well and got past that hard part of getting into Ketosis... dont eat or u might have to go through ALL that hard work again! Think the reasons why u want to do this and how u will feel slimmer. I know you can do it :) xxx

KEEP GOING! And kudos for keeping on the straight and narrow! I sooo know the feeling - I started today and I'm okay cos my hubby is keeping me accountable this week but when he goes back to work next week I'm going to be home alone.... with my thoughts and that's never clever.

Anyway, well done and don't lose heart!

xxxx

I'm on day 7.....toughest day yet. I've been hungry in my head all day - I know that sounds strange but I'm not physically hungry just sort of mourning for food. Can't wait to get to bed so today will be over!!!

Back