Im still here ....

:) Well another 100% day almost finished :) had a huge dinner of casarole and loads of veggies was yummy! .. so may tried myself to a little ice cream and pineapple for supper .. or if im cold i may have toast and hot choccy :) ..

me and OH are having THE chat tonight! ... i plucked up the courage to ask about 2011! .. but have to admit i did do it by text and he rang me and said we could talk about it tonight ! woohoo ... please please keep everything crossed for me guys! ... ill update tomorow good or bad! ...
Im cleaning again tomorow and then nothing till sat and im shaz sitting all day and over night so wont be around saturday atall ... im going to be good tho and take a WW meal with me for tea and am going to buy a ww or tesco light choices sarnie for lunch .. so should be ok! ...
Hope everyone has had a lovely day, Off now to check some diaries :) xxxx

:D:DOhhhh how exciting !!!

Let me know how it goes but tx me right away if I need to get a hat !!!!

Well done on another 100% day - you are doing fab xx

Are you coming to the meet ? I am trying to sort something to go :)

Morning everyone :) .
well my chat with OH last night didnt last long! .. he said he knows how much it would mean to me, but that i know how he kinda feels about it all! (he thinks we have commitment enough with having a child and living together) So ! ... im in a huff ~winks~ .... not sure what to do now! lol ..
Food wise today im not sure! .. somthing like this

Breaky- 2 weetabix 2.5

Lunch- poached egg on toast - 4.5

Tea- jacket and tuna with mayo - 5

So 12 ..so far

apple -.5 nana 1 hot choc 1.5 crisps 1.5 =16.5/23 :)

Morning hun
Well done on your 3rd good day, i said to steve the other day are we gonna ever get married as you spent hundreds on my diamond ring!
I no how you feel hun. (hugs xx)

wish i had a ring gem lol

Well I think all you can do is leave it now really, if you push him on the subject then he's just going back more and more away from the subject, leave it for a while you never know he might surprise you!!

i agree with Lyd, give it a while to breathe.. men are bad under pressure.. especially on these issues! :p

hope your WW is still 100%, your casserole sounds gorgeous :) xxx

Hey all .. happy weekend :) ..

I am now dreading tomorows w.i! i went completly off the rails on friday :( i am not proud of myself!!!! i ate 3 yes 3 strawberry muffins! .. and then had an indian in the evening! ... i am so ashamed! why couldnt i just stop at 1 ????????? ...

was OK yesterday tried to stick to points but found it hard after sharons daughter made mars bar brownies! !!! ..... w.i is tomorow! i am so dissapointed with myself i know already how bad its going to be! .. :(

Hope i can be good this week coming!

forget about it Kirst, its done now so gotta get on with it.. i've not had a great weekend either, but we can do this together! :) xxx

Ta Rach .. i just want to get it over and done with and move on to next week!....
What have u eaten this weekend then? go on make me feel better ! :giggle:

Hi there, I am a newbie but just popping by to let you know that I was so so so bad today and yesterday I think I had 5 million points over the weekend alone! Feeling just like you are, so you're not alone! Lets hope scales won't be too bad to us!

Good Luck!

Morning

Hope weigh in tonigh is not as bad as you think, it was only 1 day - you've been 100% rest of week so sure you'll be fine xx

good luck for tonights weigh in ,take care x x

Hi all :) thanks so much for all your replies :) .. i love this group we one big happy family :) Ive been spot on today, although trying not to eat to much before w.i this evening,
I did scale hope this morning and its showing 1lb loss ! .. a loss is a loss and its not a gain . and i have noone to blame for myself! ..

On a happier note! .. we have started a savings fund for our once in a lifetime holiday, me and OH have always wanted to go to Canada so we are starting our planning to take in Canada and then go onto somwhere like NZ or somthing ... I am so excited! we have NEVER done anything like this before, its going to cost a fortune so a lot of saving and a long time planning but OH BOY what an incentive !!!!!!!

Perhaps it will be combined with a honeymoon ??

Oh :giggle: you do make me laff Bev :giggle: im resigned to the fact he will never marry me! lol .. altho he did say he would rather get married abroad during a once in a lifetime hol! .. ;) maybe he thought it would never happen haha!

Back