Im still here ....

awww bless him - thats lovely

Wish I could find someone like that - I'm not allowing myself to meet anyone though - silly I know but my weight really does hold me back with so much stuff.....hey ho - what will be will be eh lol

Afternoon lovely!!

You're OH sounds lovely and tbh he says exactly what my OH says to me! But you and I both know it doesn't matter what other people say it's what in your head that matters.

I know you can do this hon and we are all here for you. It's not easy to get back to it when you've been on hols but you will get there.

Hope the cold gets better soon lovely!

xx

Morning :) ... well still got cold ! :( my throat is sore but itchy if that makes sence! ...
Ive done my measurments this morning :( not great atall! ... my belly waist and bottom belly are all around the same so i look like a barrel! ...
anyhoo .. restarted this morning .. my menu is as follows

Breaky= 2 weetabix - 2.5

Lunch= 2 poached eggs and 2 ww bread -5.5

Tea = stew meat -2.5
veg - 0
mash pots-3
gravy - 1

so thats 14.5 /23

i will be having a nana and an apple at some point to and a highlights for supper ... so 17/23 .. i think ..

2 eldest a school today, toddler back on thursday :) ... will have some kind of normalilty by then! .. im off to order some new scales:) hehe ... xxx

Morning :) ..
Your welcome Cat .. i love eggs :) ...
Ok so yesterday my measurments got me thinking, I must be an apple! ... all the top is the same and my bottom and legs are a bit smaller! i dont wanna be an apple! ....
anyhoo .. todays menu!

breaky- 2 weetabix 2.5
lunch- 1 poached egg 1.5 2 ww bread 3 ww spag 1.5
tea - 2 egg omellete with peppers mushrooms sliced pots fried in fry lite. 5

16.5/23 ... snacks will be 2 nanas a highlights and yog .... 3.5 (not sure on yog)

thanks so much for leaving me messages it does really help :) ...

Evening

Well done on today so far - I'm trying to have dinner as late as possible to stop me picking in the evening - will be having omelette with ya lol

Sorry you've been feeling a bit down and what a lovely chap your OH is ..he really does love you. So lets all get behind you and help you through until you feel better about everything.

You've done great today so thats an excellent start

Good luck

M

Hey Guys :)

This dam cold is still hanging around, i dont really feel ill, but my head feels cotton wooly and my throat is dry and itchy and my nose is runny! .. great hey! ..
I bought some WW scales which arrived yesterday and i shall be usin thm for w.i once a week prob a friday morning .... so wont be a full week this week only 4 days but its a start and a good one if my track record is anything to go by lol ...

Menu for yesterday went slightly out the window when i ate a cornetto and umm a couple or oreos! i will not be buying anymore of those! lol ...

menu today

breaky
2 weetabix - 2.5
nana -1

Lunch
umm ... maybe 2 boiled eggs and ww soldiers .. 4.5

Tea
I fancied making a curry ..
rice - 3
veggies - 0
chick breast - 2.5
sauce - 3 (between 3 of us)
nan- 2.5 (shared between 2)

18 so far leaves room for a hot choc .. and another nana and apple maybe ...

Aww Kirst

Hope that cold clears up soon - I hate havinga runny nose - plenty of soup & keep warm if there is no sun hey

Keep going matey - you can do this xx

Hey :) ...
sorry didnt post this mornin had a manic start .... My lil boy started big school today! ... so up bright and breezy to get him ready, He loved it ! looked really smart he did i was so proud! .. bless ! ...

Menu today ..
small bowl of rice crispies 2.5

lunch .. kinda skipped it ! ooopsie

tea .. not sure what im having yet somthing easy! .. ummm . will update later with the results ! lol ..

Hey :) ...
sorry didnt post this mornin had a manic start .... My lil boy started big school today! ... so up bright and breezy to get him ready, He loved it ! looked really smart he did i was so proud! .. bless ! ...

Menu today ..

tea .. not sure what im having yet somthing easy! .. ummm . will update later with the results ! lol ..
i know that one (the hectic start to day) my youngest started high school on monday and he looked ever so grown up in his uniform.

Menu today ..

So, hope the menu improved from just a bowl of rice krispies...............................................?

hey Kirst :) sounds like a teary moment when your little man went to school!

hope you are managing 100% on diet :) xxx

Errr well menu didnt improve very much atall! .. cheese sauce and pasta for tea !!!!! i did say we didnt have much left in the cupboards!
Shopping due this afternoon :) ...
Lil man couldnt wait to get to school this morning! .. we walked! normally we jump in the car but he wanted to walk this morning, He was itching to get in the school gates! it was lovely, normally the kids are itching to get out haha ...
Menu today

Breaky- no milk so ummm toast maybe 3.5

Lunch - jacket tuna and salad .. 3.5

Tea - Chinese! ha ... umm 10 points

18.5/23 nana and apple also

Back