Im still here ....

Oh :giggle: you do make me laff Bev :giggle: im resigned to the fact he will never marry me! lol .. altho he did say he would rather get married abroad during a once in a lifetime hol! .. ;) maybe he thought it would never happen haha!

Maybe thats why he has agreeed to go might be a surprise for you! :D

Morning Kirst

Bought you back to page 1 - hope you are ok - we are all here if you are struggling xx

have a good day take care x x

Hey! Hope weigh in went okay for you xx

:) .. Thanks for the bump fitz, im feeling like a fraud at the mo, I did go to w.i and i had lost 1.5lb even after my bingey days ..
However since then ive been a nightmare, Im kinda wondering why i bother, i just keep letting myself and everyone else down! Ive got to go again on Mon to w.i to stand on the scales infront of a lady who said i had no staying power, and proving he correct again! ..

:( feeling kinda sad at the moment !

Well prove her wrong then !!!!!!

Make her eat her words then when she is commenting on how well you have done you can reassure her that it was with no thanks to her !!!! He He

How rude - sounds like a great leader - NOT :(

your leader sounds like a knacker.. tell her to sod off :p

what a loser :mad: people like that arent supposed to teach / lead classes!

That's so terrible for your leader to say that to you! I know I wouldn't wana go back if it was me, but you are doing this for yourself not her so don't take any notice! Try be good this w/end and get some AP's, you will honestly feel better for it xxx

i agree with all the other girls, dont let that horrible woman (being polite lol) get the better of you. when you swagger in there at goal she'll be eating her words and that will feel so good for you!

ive had a bad few days myself but have picked myself up today and am not letting a few days turn into a bad week as it just never ends.

were all here to support you xx

Morning :) .... im feeling alright today I know im not going to have a loss on Monday ive kinda got that in my head now!.....
Im restarting . Im going to enjoy today and tomorow
(its our night off with no kids so we are off out) And sunday i will restart .. Am doing a proper roast on sunday so thats fine on the points! ... and am going to go from there ! ...

Cleaning in a mo... going to go for a walk this afternoon seeing as its so lovely and sunny at the moment :)

Gosh its horror stories like yours that put me off going to classes, I know now all leaders and not like that and she is just one who puts a bad name on the weight loss! way to be supportive eh! You can do this! It doesnt overly matter that you have had a few bad days or even that youve put on weight. The important part is that you now realise that you have and want to do something about it! The fact that you feel nervous about going to WI shows how much you care about slimming and its that determination that will cause your great losses! One of my friends who goes to classes put on about 7lb after going awol for a while and her leader put a cross through her card, gave her a new one and said right this is a restart, that old card is gone,in the past, and this one will lead you to the future and your goal weight. She came out feeling great! Hope you leader has perhaps taken nice pills. Its amazing the effect someone can have, she prob cant even remember saying that! Good luck honey, you can do it!!

Is your leader related to marjorie dawes??? xx

~dust ... anyone ???? .... dust ? haha :giggle:

Hey my love. How are you today? You should give your leader and good slap. Hope you are having a good weekend. Your holiday sounds amazing although if your heading New Zealand way you defo need to call into Aussie too! I'm loving your picture btw. I have it on a t shirt tehe. xx

Back