Im still here ....

Hope you are doing ok hun!

Your leader sounds like she might be related to mine!

xx

Hey! Hope you are having a great weekend! xxx

Evening :) ..
Well the weekend has been a mixed bag really, Yesterday was our night off as the kids stay with grandparents over night on the last sat of the month so we had planned to go out .. but i felt ill all day yesterday, Head ache ear ache and a sore throat and just felt really hot, So after we took the dog out i went to bed for an hour. OH dropped the kids off to his mums and i got up had a soak and we just went out for a meal but i really didnt want it, i could have quite happily stayed in bed or just got a takeaway or somthing ...
This morning i felt ok still earachy not very hungry either! so im putting me feeling like poo down to the amount of crap ive eaten over the past few days! ...

Im starting again tomorow ive got w.i tomorow evening and im going to go explain myself again and go from there ! .... great aye! ..

oooo am excited ;) True Blood is coming to channel 4 on weds :p

Good luck for WI tomorrow night! Hope you are feeling much better tonight! xx

Awww hope you are feeling better my dear. A good luck for your new start tomorrow :D xx

morning :) ... ive started well, had my weetabix going to have a jacket pot for lunch with some mushrooms and lf phili sauce .... tea tonight is ww quiche new pots and salad :) so not bad atall ......

Ive walked to school this morning and will walk to pick him up also :)

have a great week, take care x x

Hello you, thought it was about time I popped in to check up on you - not been very good at finding time to pop into others diaries lately - sorry!

Good luck for your restart and dont worry bout your leader tonight - she's just one more reason to stick with it and prove her wrong - the cow! Food for today sound yum - must try the WW quiche!

Howz yr daughters eczema these days? Hope she's well xxx

Sounds like you have had a great start to your restart! :D Well done you. xx

Morning Matey

Make sure you don't let that delightful leader knock you tonight - we'll all get her if she does !!!

Good luck for a great 100% week -you have already made a fab start xx

hope you did well tonight? :) xxx

Morning

Have a great 100% day matey xx

Morning all :) ... lovely and sunny here this morning blue skys again! ...
Im cleaning this morning and then off to see my old boss at the care place i am so cheesed off with cleaning! .. i get payed more to clean but there is no job satisfaction for me what so ever! .. so thought id go back to care work ... i loved it, it was just the office that were a pain in the a@@ .... so im popping in there after i finish cleaning to have a chat to see what hours i want to do! :) ...

W.I last night well i stayed the same!!!!!!!!!! sheer LUCK no more no less! ... i had a VERY lucky escape after everything i ate last week! .. so im back to it

Menu
Breaky= 2 weetabix 2.5

Lunch= Not sure hairdresser coming at 1 so will be somthing quick and speedy am giving myself 5 though

Tea= ww quiche and am going to try for the first time ever BNS chips! Hope i like them! ... so that will be 6 for tea

13.5 for food
snacks = apple and grapes 1.5 ww bar 1.5 hot choc 1 snackajacks 1.5 =5.5

19/23 so can save 4 towards chinese on friday night :D

Back