I'm still here!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Well hello my lovlies!!
Just back from amsterdam, i stayed on LT except for ahem...mushrooms, which i would advice anyone to stay away from while on LT as they "work better on an empty tummy" and mines been empty for over five months so you can imagine!!
Anyhoo, i haven't been about much as i've moved house so no laptop:(
I'm 12st 2bls now, from 18st 13bls and a size 14 on botton and 12 on top, from 22 on bottom 18 on top! Yaaayness:) this is the best thing i have ever done! I can't WAIT to scan some before and after pics on here!! Ughhh, i've showed a few people-all of whom have jumped on the LT bandwagon or told loved ones about it!
So hi to all the newbes and people i haven't been around to get to know more! Hi pinapple, lille, garry, daisy, shaz, tracy etc etc! It's been sooo long!
How is everyone??
xxx

Hi babe, so glad your well. Me and you the same weight hey lol
Hope them mushrooms weren't of the magic variety. xxxx

Oh they were magic alright, it was awful!!! AND i put on a pound when i got back?!?! the pharmacist was asking had i eaten and i said no cos i didn't want to explain the mushroom incident! Oh it was hell, no more shroomys for me!!
Awww really glad you're doing so well hun! You must be a real skinny malink now!
xxx

Hey hun glad you had a good time! 12st 2lb wow!!! xxx

daisy get some before and after pics up?

i will, i just need to scan them in and i've no pc at home.
i was showing my mam pics of me in the dam and snuck in a HUUUGE beore one of me and she nearly fell off the bed in shock!!

I'm 12st 2bls now, from 18st 13bls and a size 14 on botton and 12 on top, :wow::wow::wow:from 22 on bottom 18 on top! Yaaayness:)

Congratulations and well done!!!!!!!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Fantastic achievement!

Best of luck in your new home!

fetch.dll

Love Mini xxx

Oh im sure ur shroom experience was a weird one indeed!

Well you must think ur trippin everyday... you have lost so much weight!!! Well done, brilliant results xoxox

Back