I'm still hungry :o(

Fat Bird

Hello
I'm new to exante and just woken up to day 6 and I'm starving. Don't feel as though I'm in ketosis yet ......is that normal for this far in?
I did LL 6 yrs ago and I'm sure it wasn't this hard at the beginning?
Anyone else still hungry on day 6? I'm worried I may not go in to ketosis...is that possible? :confused:
Thank you for reading
FB xx

It took me until day 6 to go into ketosis but i still get hungry at times,i think sometimes it's more of a mental hunger.When i am feeling really hungry i go and get a pint of water,then straight after have a cup of black coffee and that seems to help.

I know it can be hard at times but keep up the good work,you are doing so well.x

Thank you for your reply :).
Fingers crossed the ketosis fairy pays me a visit soon. I found LL really easy when I did it 6 yrs ago, I do know that often these types of diets are always a little harder 2nd time round.
I shall go and have a pint (so to spk ;)) and keep at it. I was just worried that I shouldn't be hungry anymore.
Thanks again and good luck with your weight loss.
FB xx

Hmmm pint sounds good,better get me one:D Thankyou and you are more than welcome.It's nice to support one another,makes it that little bit easier.x

Hope the ketosis fairy visits you soon:hug99:

I was hungry yesterday Day 6 - and had to check back on everything outside the foodpack I was eating. To-day, I've not my usual herbal medicine and am less hungry - even hubby said my breath was soo bad, which made me very happy! So, even the smallest thing could be affecting you going into ketosis, so have a think on anything you might have had, good luck

Thanks for the reply guys ;).
I've struggled today, not only with the hunger but with the bordem of not being able to eat ....it's really hard this diet, isn't it!
FB xx

It is mentally hard especially in the first few days. It does get easier. Im on day 6 too, previously lost 8 stone on LL and put on 21lbs so trying to get those pesky extras off asap. I think its best to be busy on this diet so it takes your mind off food and eating. We have been out and about both days this weekend just so I dont ruminate on what I cant have. How much do you want to lose? Are you weighing on tuesday or waiting til the end of the month? :)

Hi pinkandfluffy
Well done on your weightless! Wow fantastic.... And 21lbs... You'll do that in no time ;-).
I lost 4 stone with LL 6 years ago an have put all back on + some! I've set myself 2 months on exante and then I'll take it from there... Just want to set realistic timeframe really. I'm hoping to lose 3 st by then but need to lose 5 in total....... It's gonna be a hard slog!... Still that'll teach me for putting my weight all back on.
Good luck and thanks for your post
FB xx

I get hungry too - I'm on day 14 but it's more of a dull ache than a pang now. I find a large glass of cold water helps or a coffee.

Back