I'm struggling - i want to cave :( :(

I'm already back on it mary - 1 shake and 2 meals a day and some snacks. Struggling just cuz of the carbs/sugar i had on holiday i think. Will be over in a couple days i hope!! :) I can do it - if i managed tfr i can do this! If i follow you and Jan then i cant go wrong! :D xxx

True :) xx

Hang in there Summer, You should feel more in control in a few days . You will get back in to a routine . Keep the sugar and white carbs as low as possible . You can do it girl . you have great strength.

Goodness Me this is not the summergirl I know!

Today, the day after i have returned from my jolly hols i am struggling - i hate this!! All i wana do is pick at food :cry:

So far i have had my chocolate shake, tuna and sweetcorn salad and a banana and apple. Dinner isnt untill about 6pm but right now - i want fooooooooooood!!!! :mad:

I'm dreading getting on the scales on monday morning, i reckon i have gained atleast a stone (although my clothes still fit) but ive got the attitude at the moment of 'f**k it - just have that french fancie in the cupboard, have a bag of crisps .. your still on holiday'

I know this attitude cant go on else ill just end up right back where i started in january weighing almost 20st :(
Hi Summergirl
Have you had a personality change. Where is the DETERMINED,CLEAR HEADED,MARCHING FORWARD, FOCUSSED,CLEAR THINKING, AND ALL THE OTHER POSITIVED DESCRIPTIONS OF THE GIRL WE KNOW. You still have it girl so TURN IT ROUND NOW! No you dont want to have that french fancy SO DON'T!.
Forget the past and start again tomorrow. Forget the guilt and worry about what is past, you can't change it. You had a good holiday and thats what is important. I want to see the old summergirl back here tomorrow with all the determination and gusto you had before. HEAR ME NOW. Don't forget forgive
yourself, get rid of all this negativity it does not suit you.
Good luck.

Hang in there Summer, You should feel more in control in a few days . You will get back in to a routine . Keep the sugar and white carbs as low as possible . You can do it girl . you have great strength.

I am avoiding all the 'bad' carbs like bread and pasta and am on chicken, fish and veg just like first 3 days of refeed, which i am guessing is the hardest part for a few days cuz i've had carbs everyday for the past 10days (apart from friday and today).

Hi Summergirl
Have you had a personality change. Where is the DETERMINED,CLEAR HEADED,MARCHING FORWARD, FOCUSSED,CLEAR THINKING, AND ALL THE OTHER POSITIVED DESCRIPTIONS OF THE GIRL WE KNOW. You still have it girl so TURN IT ROUND NOW! No you dont want to have that french fancy SO DON'T!.
Forget the past and start again tomorrow. Forget the guilt and worry about what is past, you can't change it. You had a good holiday and thats what is important. I want to see the old summergirl back here tomorrow with all the determination and gusto you had before. HEAR ME NOW. Don't forget forgive
yourself, get rid of all this negativity it does not suit you.
Good luck.

Awww matronix - you actually virtually slapped me. The amount of ass whoppings i have given others makes me realise that i should give myself one. I have been so strict these past 2 days and i will get to my 12st goal by the time i go to Turkey (42 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!) the amount of grief i give people, i should go back and read over the posts!!

Anyways, day 3 tomorrow, sunday, the hardest day. Much easier on tfr :( nevermind! Got to learn to do this 'properly' so i will. Thanks matronix for putting it into perspective!

i really do love the support we all get from this forum. :) i will get there guys. I cant be a hyprocrite so i will practice what i preach :) :) :) :) :)

Love to all xx

How're you doing today? You'll soon be back in the swing of things xx

Ahhh i made chocolate cupcakes today - so i had one of them! :eek: lol weigh in in the morning :eek:

Good luck with WI, make sure let us know how it goes ;)

Yes maam!!! :giggle:

Back