Im stupid

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Was ment to be at the next stage of my guide dog application today a day of meeting others who are applying for the first time, learning basic commands etc but my stupid anxiety flared up at 6am n gave me a panc attack n made me puke resulting in fear of going to it incase they say no cos im mental
Now sat at home crying that theyl say no to
Me having a guide dog cos im mental cos i didnt gotoday and anxiety over what i am missing out on

Grrrrrr!!!

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Oh butter I'm so sorry for you. We feel so stupid when we do irrational things that we think are reasonable at the time.

Don't worry I'm sure you'll get to meet them again. It won't be the first time they've come across panic attacks .

Be strong and smile x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks kat

Iv also put my wallet down n cant see where which sux as wanted to go get some chicken to throw on a salad for lunch

x

Sorry your feeling so nervous :( can you ask a friend to go with you as mr butter doesn't sound/ seem to be very supportive ATM

Relax deep breath, you can do it, you have your mental issues under control!
Maybe not your temper? :)
phone them explain what happened, I'm sure they will understand, and reschedule :)

I sent them a email next time they have a intake il get to do it damn policies n all just delays the whole bleeding thing

Nopes nit able to take friends for support x

Back